Reviews for Warlock: Corruptor, Traitor, Hero?
Mr.DeadSmile chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
well to make a chapter you need a idea so take your time
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
Yes, Sylvanas joins the fight.
Once again, i really hope that Eidolon gets some deep romance with her, and just keep Jaina as a friend.
cjboughton chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
Jaina proudmore.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
Very Nice chapter. The fight was well written. And i also like that he has an imp now. Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Eidolon/Sylvanas all the way due to the fact that the pairing has more potential than Eidolon/Jaina. As for choosing sides, I'd go with Horde due to them getting the most inner-faction action and conflict with examples being Cairne's death and the Darkspear Rebellion.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Yes, yes, very good indeed. Keep it up.
Vandun chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
1 for Jaina romance
Torrask the Beast chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
I must say, your writing skills are some of the best i have seen.
As for the relationship, i personally like Eidolon and Sylvanas together. Their trip was kinda cool, with Eidolon showing off his Fel magic and Sylvanas actually opening up for someone.
I really look forward to see where this will go, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
I really hope that Eidolon ends up together with Sylvanas. The start of their relationship was much deeper than Jaina.
So i hope that he and Sylvanas will get together, and he will just have Jaina as a friend.
Anyways, keep this up. Its perfect writing and very entertaining.
kantan12017 chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
It's not to often I find a story like this, but I have to say I like it a lot. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks similar things that you think.

But story wise I'm looking forward to where you take this. I'm also glad to see a good/gooder warlock as there are none in wow. Wow seems filled with warriors/dks/paladins, priest/mages/rangers and such but so few warlocks.

I know you want to get to the meat and potatoes of the story but I hope it slows down a bit, as the time skips/scene changes were a bit hard to keep track of. But otherwise it's a good story and I look forward to it. I also hope you can make Jaina/Sylvanas strong but also loving. They can be amazing/power fighters but also loving/caring.

Your oc is pretty interesting, I'm glad he's not the bad shounin protagonist that can't look anywhere but a woman's chest or acting a pervert. I like that he's Jaina's/Sylvanas's friend at the moment.

I hope there's time where he's just talking about magic/life/their own stuff with Jaina, not flirting or such, just a snack and friendship type of thing. Relating about being young and going into their professions. Jaina just wanting to study, and basically having no average childhood as her magical gifts were found early.

I hope Sylvanas becomes a closer friend through their letters, talking about life, their duties/studies etc and their families. Him being an orphan in a way, her loosing her brother, a lot of her family. Pressures of their station, the loneliness that goes with it.

And please, please when Jaina/Sylvanas meet let them be friends, in fact let all three of them be friends. They have a long time to figure that stuff out, all three of them have a lot of important stuff to do. Their jobs/professions/duties. Sylvanas being ranger-general and a Windrunner. Jaina being a princess basically and all. I'd love to see not just Jaina/Savanas bond but Jaina/Eidolon/Silvanas be friends. Romance can come later, friendship first.

Since Sylvanas is a high-elf and will live a long time ans stay young for a long time and Eidolon is a warlock and can extand his lifespan/keep himself young with fel please have Jaina learn Aegwynn's spell that kept her young/near immortal for over a thousand years when she finally either meets her or from the book of Mediv or something. There are ways/people that can/do live longer than their people can.

Sorry for rambling, it's just so hard to find a good warcraft fic.

Keep it up, looking forward to more.
Kantan chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Cool story, there are really no good/gray warlock characters in wow, it's a nice change, one that I'm looking forward too. Hoping for longer chapters but I'm sure that will come. Nice to see a story where Jaina isn't bashed and a story where Sylvanas isn't with a female. For some reason they both seem all the rage now.

Glad to see these two ladies with someone other than Arthas, never really cared for him much at all. There are plenty of ways for make it work, it is wow, things like youth/age can be changed, especially a warlock who are known to be able to extend their own life. Looking forward to him having some interesting pet/minion companions, can't go wrong with a succubus. Bonus points if he doesn't enslave the demons but is a friend/I help you/you help me kind of deal.

Keep it up, looking forward to it.
Lord22 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Well I'd say you have your work cut out for you, to say the least. The writing it pretty good, and you managed to catch my interest. However I gotta say, I question the idea of having two canon female characters in a threesome with an OC. Look, not to seem pessimistic, but Jaina and Sylvanas operate on opposite sides of the planet, and have virtually no interaction with each other whatsoever. It'll make the logistics side of the story a nightmare, unless you majorly change Jaina and Sylvanas' storyline.
I realize that Jaina and Sylvanas have been paired up many times, and that this is far from the first threesome suggested by the fan base. However the most common threesome is Arthas/Jaina/Sylvanas, and the reason it works is, fetishes aside, both Jaina and Sylvanas have something of an obsession with Arthas, who in turn has reason to seek them out. There is a definite motive which could get them all together in one room.
With an OC you'll have to come up with a reason for him to meet both Jaina and Sylvanas, form a relationship with Jaina and Sylvanas, and successfully romance both of them at the same time. Without seeming too judgmental, this is a recipe for disaster. Plenty of people despise Kalecgos just for romancing Jaina, and he's a canon character. Even if you write decently enough, the very fact that an OC is romancing both of Warcraft's leading ladies at the same time will have some people screaming Mary Sue.
If I were you, I would pick either Jaina or Sylvanas, and focus on making the OC's relationship with that one person interesting. The reason polygamous relationships don't work out very well in real life is the same reason they don't often work out in fanfics. Forming a romantic relationship with someone has the ultimate goal of spending your life with that person, should things work out. A person who is romancing two woman will have to split his love and devotion between them, risking jealousy and possessiveness. Frankly I don't think Jaina is the sort of person to willingly form a relationship of the sort you have planned.
The only reason Arthas/Jaina/Sylvanas is so popular is precisely because it goes against everything romance is supposed to be about. Two of the three participants are sufficently depraved to force the issue without regard for the others compliance, and all three of them are sexy. If it does happen, then Jaina is almost certainly not going to have a choice, and the same might be said for Sylvanas, or even Arthas. The threesome is not about love, so much as dark and twisted lust.

Now on the subject of the story itself, I did find it a bit difficult to know what was going on with the whole burning legions aspect of it. Truth be told I'm not even sure when this story is beginning. Is it during the second war? Because I don't think that there were all that many actual Demons involved in the fighting. Is it during the Third War? If so, your OC is going to have to grow up, by which point Jaina will be a bit too old to form relationships. Sylvanas will probably still be young.
I'm sorry if I'm going on at length, but I feel I must speak my mind.

Looking forward to your next chapter,
Lord22