Reviews for A Hero's Rebirth
Citations Please chapter 8 . 11/21/2019
Not sure if this will be addressed in later chapters but I will write this review because then I won't forget about it.

Is he stupid enough to use his crime fighting alias as a public persona? That is like Bruce Wayne going into an event as batman, dress as Wayne. It is even worse for ash because not only does Giovanni know about raidyn, he knows he is ash Ketchum. Once he gets info that raidyn is in unova and he gets contact with team flare then they know that raidyn is ash, and that ash will be in known locations.

I repeat;he could have used any named but his vigilante name and this wouldn't happen! The whole point was to make a new name that was completely unrelated to him, but he took the ONE name that is linked to ash Ketchum. Good job ash, you're a genius.
RagingSceptile chapter 15 . 9/10/2019
Glad to see an update after all! I was beginning to think your once a year update wasn't going through lol. Like I said, glad to see it though, I'll be with you the whole ride

Ash and Paul battling together was a great twist, I wasn't expecting that so soon but boy am I glad we got it already. The circumstances were great, made just enough sense of everyone involved and in my opinion you chose the right people and time to do this with. They worked together expertly, but believably because of the differences and similarities in their training styles.

Exciting battle work as always, you absolute madman. Looking forward to Ash vs. Marlon and seeing what you have Paul do in the meanwhile. Possibly more on Gary, too?
skullgamerscy chapter 15 . 8/29/2019
Wow. Love your story so far and can't wait for more.
Mark Andrew chapter 15 . 8/24/2019
Yes! An update!
Though understandable how it has been difficult. Hope thay you feel you have a reasonable path for some more chapters now!
Semester start back up soon? Hope it goes well.
So it probably is Flare that has contacted Giovanni, my guess as well.
Will we see Mew or Mewtwo contact Ash?
BlackPsych chapter 15 . 8/24/2019
EYY, IT'S TONY2SHANKS. Finally cooked up a RARE and JUICY chapter! Thanks a lot, really enjoyed reading the interactions/battle with Iris and Drayden. Good to see these two and their Pokemon fighting against a Champion and Gym Leader DRAGON mains as equals. Maybe they're even above their skill level! To some extent, at least. Good to hear that Ash will start questioning his decision to pass himself off as Raidyn Stark. The reveal is super anticipated, partly because of the drama that his friends will (rightfully) bring up. Like damn man, I can't wait to see how he explains himself at that point. Especially the girls. His disappearance is such a huge taboo subject. I mean, Gary and Paul are gonna have some explaining to do to. Lots of lying by omission going on. But it'll all be worth the wait to read. Until then, I hope to see Ash interact with Cynthia now that this is officially a Rayshipping fic. Can't remember if he has already since it's been so long, I'll probably have to reread. Thanks again for the chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2019
Iris being champion is ehhhh
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2019
Making catching legendaries illegal? Well, thats stupid
Krusader Kris chapter 15 . 8/24/2019
That NPC guy is right though,your battles really are amazing and a real thrill to read. That whole segment with the metal burst was just so good, I can imagine something like that happening in the show but they don't really try to blow your mind (probably because people would bitch that its not like how the games do it, even now people don't get that the anime is somewhat of its own thing and constantly keep applying game logic to everything). I'm really looking forward to see what happens next but be sure to take as much time as you need, life can get really hectic at times.
M3G4N5H059 chapter 15 . 8/24/2019
please block the fucking asshole cyberbully Jess loves Austin. he hates all of the girls that Ash traveled with except for May.
Lightningblade49 chapter 15 . 8/23/2019
There quite a combination Ash & Paul hope there's a double battle segment in the league these two need to pair up again.
AshXMay is Canon people chapter 1 . 8/23/2019
It's Ash May moronic hippo
RagingSceptile chapter 14 . 3/30/2019
Honestly, I'm enthralled with reading your battles. They're not only creative but very well thought out and descriptive, just enough that you don't get too bored reading them. That's how I feel anyway. (I sound like a Pokemon NPC lol)

Keep up the great work, we're almost through Unova! Only... five or six more regions to go through, lol. Don't worry, I'll still be here for the whole ride. Update soon.
Voltage-Livewire chapter 14 . 3/30/2019
Another great chapter with great a great battle! I can't wait to see if Ash and Paul battle soon, that'd be EPIC!

I know it might be too early to ask this, but does Gen 8 affect your plans for this story in any way? Whether it's mechanics (rumored armored evolutions) or the new Pokemon (Galarian forms, letting Ash have a Galar starter, etc.) would anything here be effected? Either way, I'm down for!

Anyways, hope you update soon!
Masquer Q chapter 14 . 3/25/2019
Wonderful battles here. On the other hand, Ash has been displaying a variety of pokemon, practically never using the same pokemon twice. While this might be better for his pokemon stretching their legs, wouldnt this also leave his repertoire too exposed? It's a good thing that Ash has so many to choose from, but he's been using 3 for each gym leader, totaling 24 for the Unova region, plus a couple extra for miscellaneous battles like the one in this chapter with an ex-army leader.
I'm glad you had Ash catch other pokemon though. Alolan Ninetales is a beau, so much I bought the game just for her. Hope you can continue surprising us :D
(No pressure though!)
Mark Andrew chapter 14 . 3/11/2019
My biggest annoyance, complaint, and criticism is your wishiwashi (pokemon pun!) on Ash and Cynthia. You've taken so long with each recent chapter, though understandable with College, that you keep asking if should keep it. And each time it's the same to keep it Rayshipping! So please stop asking!

It can still work even if they're on different continents. Just means when they meet at the Tournament it will that much better and sincere! It doesn't nor has to be forced. That makes stories meh.

Please though, do hope your classes are going well for you so far! Update when you are able. Not just because you're being asked to. Wish you the best!