Reviews for The Ghost Zone and Her Halfa
Wow Thisbe was something else. I love it
isis424 chapter 1 . 1/19
LOVE!
One Nutty Author chapter 2 . 6/16/2018
Huh, rather interesting and original headcanon/idea of the Ghost Zone being like a deity. Not only is it original as I stated, it also answers some things that seemed off in the show, mainly the whole "Are ghosts dead or not?". With this story in mind, the Ghost Zone could simply create her own "children" and give dead spirits a sort of "second" chance.

Plus the time a heart formed around Danny and Sam the time they kissed look 10x cuter.

As for the Ghost Zone herself, it was some well done characterizations with her views on Danny. I enjoyed how she started out curious since a human gaining ghost powers is rare, to her fondness and proudness over how Danny grew as an individual.

Amazing story that definitely has enough grounding and ties to canon to not be too out of place and actually fit in to the source material.

Keep up the great work!
Devious Purrloin chapter 3 . 3/26/2018
:D Will do!
embar0butterfly chapter 3 . 3/21/2018
that was the most breutyful wirten now wheres more
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 3 . 3/21/2018
*Runs to check it out*
YokaiAngel chapter 2 . 3/21/2018
so adorable!~~~
LK2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2017
*squeals and coos*
Yay~! Danny gets to actually "meet" the adoring ancient that seems to dearly want to cuddle him had it ever had such an option.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Very cute.
neokid93 chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
All I can really day is that this one made me squeal and say aw out loud while reading it. Super cute.
The-Sad-Umbreon chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
(: good story :)
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
Oh...oh, ok...that actually brought tears to my eyes.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2017