Reviews for Jerza Week 2016
ascarletflame chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
... this needs a follow-up! how could you let us hang like that?!
Anemone102 chapter 7 . 6/15/2016
I loved Netflix's Daredevil! So pleased that you have done a fanfic on it. I apologize if I am not making any sense, stress and sleep deprivation has caught up to me. This was a great story, cant wait to read the next installment. Good luck
~Anemone
thir13enth chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
"against building regulations." i am cackling.

"so you're either blind or in way worse shape than i thought." mmm yes he is blindly in love with the lucky girl that pulled him out of the garbage.

i do wonder how she will clean her carpet. and that sweater of hers.

ty for this because i think a lot about blind jellal and i almost wish that he remained blind because it would have made things more interesting. as for daredevil, thank you for this review of it. i was recommended to watch it (and i am not really a marvel person) and i know go into the show with a grain of salt on my tongue and eye drops at my side.

and yes thank you for this AU and now you are done with this week yes! onwards! congrats and with much appreciation for your words this past seven, ten days. forever gift us with your fics.
amnaK96 chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Lmao, I find something about this filthy and bloody situation very sexy! There was humor in the tense moments, a deep understanding between the two people when none too much was revealed; not even the man's name, and there was a hint of excitement in the air when things actually seemed bland and immobile- regarding Jellal's condition!

It's always interesting when you take on writing AU plots based on Marvel series and such. The plot enhanced into your own version for the FT universe never fails to capture and peak my inner fan-girl! I get the familiarity of two completely different plots; yet I get the taste of a unique and totally new combination of the two. I found this piece remarkably written and very entertaining!
amnaK96 chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
These are such sweet and well-plotted chapters! Simple and laced with comfort. It's a series of changes as well as everyday happenings in Jellal and Erza's lives from Jellal's perspective. I found them very different from the other authors' take on the themes. With these, there is whole other story of how Jellal has come to accept his past wrongdoings and allowed himself to move on, and how that change has affected him as well as Erza as their lives have intertwined. I look forward to the last chapter! Good luck )
thir13enth chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
turtle is an excellent choice. acoustically rolls off the tongue very well. well done, jellal.
(although i am surprise! that jellal's favorite thing to run his fingers through is not erza's hair, gasp!)
but much loved this. short sweet sentimental and the last sentence was very heartwarming.
pun fully intended.
bluedragon03 chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
This is so amazing I love it so much! It's short and sweet, and I'm always a slut for angst. I love the mood you created in so few words so well!
thir13enth chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
is that...*squints* alliteration? shame shame. but splendid sweet all the same.

mmm yes i like this last paragraph. much like the concise.

i still think you should retitle this: (i) love (to use alliteration)
thir13enth chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
"silvery lines gracefully swooping and arching across her back and arms like the downy barbs of a feather." mm yes yes. i like this description very much.
thir13enth chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
i very identify with the aching old-body-in-young-age joints. sighhhhh.

mm yes erza's "checklist" of things to do most certainly includes jellal.
amnaK96 chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Superb! I've always wondered just how Jellal got that tattoo on his face, is it a reminder of a time he was punished? Perhaps it is a family insignia? I feel like the mystery behind the tattoo is an important revelation to Jellal's past which Mashima has kept from us this whole time.

I love the subtle way you show their love and add descriptions of their portrayal of its importance towards each other through memories of the intimate times they share. It deepens that connection and enhances the moment through gestures when words are unspoken.
amnaK96 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Aaahh so sweet! Calming and beautifully written. So simplistic and homey. Natural and completely normal amongst married couples. Something we can only wish can happen between these two in the infuriating manga! When is Mashima planning on getting these two together? After another three times skips and when Jellal is in his forties?!

This seems like another brilliant collection well on its way to bind me in yet another whirlpool of intense feels! And man can I not wait!