Reviews for Allegiance
Agent ERA chapter 13 . 9/24
I absolutely love this au. I really love the bond you have developing between Luke and Vader. I do hope you will pick this up again soon. Please, I really would like to read of what happens to the emperor. And I assume that Mara Jade may make an appearance?
Please update this
This is so well written
LiveALieWith1Secret chapter 13 . 2/20
UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate

Update damnit!

But seriously...this has actually got me completely hooked. I don't say that about many fanfics but I honestly truely love this one.

You get sucked into it and unable to out it down!

I'm really itching for the next chapter now!

I need an update
Ha il nous faut la suite ! Vivement que tu continues, c'est tellement bien écrit et intéressant !
Lauralkelley99 chapter 13 . 12/26/2020
You have me hooked officially. I’m curious as to where this story will go
Arizeri chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Read
QueenNutHouse chapter 13 . 12/6/2020
Update update!
What happens I'm on tender hooks here!
TheFederalist chapter 13 . 11/7/2020
Omgggg this is adorable! I cried multiple times throughout...now I wanna see Luke and Vader kill Palpy :P
I know I'm very late but I wish you would continue this story!
Sonofthehill chapter 13 . 10/8/2020
I doubt you will return to this but if you do I would love to see the big reveal and the reactions to it!
Loftcat27 chapter 13 . 8/20/2020
This is wonderful. I’m really glad Piet and Veers have active roles, they are a great balance to Luke and Vader.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/13/2020
This is truly one of the best stories I have ever read. From the writing and style to the story and interactions every single second of this story brought me pure joy and I can only hope the force gives you the time and power to create more. Thank you for blessing my soul with this glorious and immaculate story.
Elayne94 chapter 13 . 6/7/2020
I was dying for a fatherly Vader story! This is amazing, I do hope you continue it one day!
Jewel D.W chapter 12 . 6/1/2020
Omg this story is so amazing I've been going on a Stars wars binge and I absolutely love Darth Vadar being so fatherly towards Luke and this is the bestest story I could find are you gonna continue it? I absolutely love it!
bruceleeroythelastdragon chapter 13 . 5/21/2020
Absolutely awesome story! I'm sure you are busy but I would love to see more! You are very talented!
LuckySpectator chapter 13 . 5/17/2020
I cant wait to see Veers’ reaction when he fonds out the Luke’s Vader’s son. When are you going to post the next chapter?