Reviews for In a Timely Manner
peterofancelstierre chapter 9 . 5/17/2017
Lovely story, and very clever crossover.
skeptic7 chapter 8 . 1/15/2017
I love that the Flamels are from the wizarding universe and have come over to rescue the Weasleys and Hermione and Harry. The dragons must have develop street cleaning machines since a place with horse and mule and oxen would have manure on the streets. New York streets were much cleaner and safer after automobiles. Cars and Trucks might go faster but they don't take fright and stampede down the streets at the drop of a hat, or a sudden noise.
skeptic7 chapter 7 . 1/15/2017
I believe Mrs. Weasley; that humans are dragon pets. Its nice they are with Florenzia who is more traditional and only hanging on to her dear Captain's daughters. I love that Basil is visiting his sisters and is so friendly with the dragons and aviators.
skeptic7 chapter 6 . 1/15/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed the first story with Lady Rose and Florenzia and was delighted to find this one. I like the courier dragons having godchildren. Do courier dragons have ground crews? We never met Volly's or any of the Winchesters' ground crews. A child with a dragon godparent would find it easier to get a job at a covert. Elsie and Hollins must be doing very well with prize money to be able to afford so generous an engagement gift. Elsie must be taking lessons from Churkri to think of the engagement as increasing her family.
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
(winces)
Oh dear God...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Fun crossover. I thoroughly enjoyed your other novella.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016