Reviews for The Alternate
Zazzie chapter 8 . 8/3/2004
I like this...
D1p0oki3b3ar chapter 8 . 1/3/2004
ok..a cliffhanger...uhm..i just have one thing to say... the idividual chapters flow well but when you string then together its too chopy...but wut do i know..nonthing...just a thought... it wouldnt hurt to make the chapters longer..also a thought...
Skeleton L. Crow chapter 8 . 1/2/2004
Wow! Good going there, you got a lot of it right. But they aren't called alternate realitys, they are different Dimensions. You may like reading the story I wrote, Dimensional, because it has the same sort of definition of the dimensional/alernate reality system. You may like it. I like this story, keep it up!
PS: Spell check, please!
AlexG chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
Excellent work! Except I think Chakotay would apologize sooner, like right after Janeway told him that this isn't the Seska he knows. But this is very good.
Chel chapter 5 . 5/2/2003
Interesting. however, the English major in me has a bit of trouble with some errors. If you need anyone to proofread for you (when your mom's busy or whatnot) I'd be happy to.
Tharin chapter 5 . 5/2/2003
The format is much better now, it's easier to read. The new chapter is interesting. Captain Janeway is in love with Q? That's somehow strange, but I hope you explain how it happend. Do you let us know what happend to the other Chakotay on our normal "Voyager"?

I hope you can coninue soon!
Raptor - X1 chapter 4 . 4/20/2003
cool, keep it up!
deltame chapter 4 . 3/22/2003
I like this. :) I like what you've done with Kes, and the Q on the ship is an interesting touch. The format is *much* better for this chapter, so that's not a problem anymore. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Tharin chapter 3 . 2/28/2003
An interesting chapter, but I don't understand why Chakotay (even if he's not our "normal" Chakotay) could marry Seska afer they found out that she's Cardassian. Doesn't he feels betrayed, isn't he angry that she was a spy?

But I'm curious what's happend next. How will he deal with her, how will he get back in his reality?

But you have to change the story format, it's very difficult to read so.
Tha1n0nlYVoyGirl chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Interesting!
Tharin chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
I like the idea that Seska has choose to stay on Voyager and follow Captain Janeway. In another timeline, she could be "one of the good people". It seems (somehow) possible that she's married with Chakotay, but they all think she's bajoran, right? Will our "normal" Chakotay tell them the truth?
efox chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Hello :)

A very good start to what promises to be a wonderful fic. However, I'd break up the paragraphs a bit more and possibly get a beta-reader.