Reviews for Lay Your Weary Head To Rest, One Day You'll Be Great
This is beyond perfect!
twlightbella chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Aww
HallowRain8587 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I like stories where Luna is not depicted as such an air-head because she had to be smart to be a Ravenclaw. Draco redemption stories are another favorite of mine. This is a delightful story about a come-back.
The Lady Arturia chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
As a fellow QLFC competitor i thought it my duty to inform you in case you didn't know: the word count bracket for QLFC is between 900 and 3,000. You get a penalty if you either cross the count or fall of short of it. So the number of words you mention in your author's note has to fall within that bracket, not inclusive of the author's note. (Ignore this if u already know this. I just thought i should mention it).

Moving on to the actual review- [ministry] in the first sentence should be capitalised. And there shouldn't be an apostrophe in [Malfoy's].

Ooh so this is a Druna. To be honest, I've read very few Drunas so in excited to see how you've written this one.

I really like the idea of Draco owning a Quidditch team. That's something i can definitely see happening. Headcanon accepted! I really liked his childish excitement about Quidditch in this . you could really see that he loved it. Well done!
SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Awe yay! I'm so happy for Draco and Luna! They might seem like an odd couple but I can honestly see them bringing out the best (and even worse) of each other. Draco wanting to different from his parents; especially his father is very believable and I loved his struggle, and I'm happy that he has a happily ever after in a way. Great story and found it very enjoyable.
Debs1990 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
You did a great job of showing how Draco pulled himself back up and made a better life for himself and his family. I don't usually read Draco/Luna but they were cute together in this story; I might even look for more Druna fics now. I was so pleased for Draco when Puddlemere won and Luna's pregnancy announcement was a perfect way to end the story.
the guttersnipe chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Great story about picking one's self up! Keep it up.. Druna feels! :)

Thanks for sharing your story!

Cheers
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Great story!
xxRainbow Llamacornxx chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Great! Im in love with Dramione BUT this story was totally amazing. I hope you write more. I will be waiting