Reviews for if you try sometimes
Guest chapter1 chapter 1 . 7/21
Incredible story,could feel the love between them without the loved how sometimes she has to walk away from him to get a hold of herself. They were sweet and romantic without pushing to hard(especially for her).If only we all had friends like 't think I could've waited four thou LOL
Larry Holmes chapter 1 . 5/31
Nice...really, truly nice. Thanks!
Brava
rina123nike chapter 1 . 4/25
Great story! Thank you for your work
Speedy.Mouse chapter 1 . 1/9
I just figured out that I had never reviewed this story. Geez how did I miss that? So only 18 months late...

I just loved the episode and this story completes it properly, much better than the episode did. So many Castle episodes just end rather than complete. I realize the limitations of 42 minutes of episode time but I often see them focusing on trivial things and then just ending the episode. One of the reasons I read fan fiction is to get a more complete ending and the episode inserts like this one give many interpretations of how that could have happened. That is why I love them so.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
I really loved this! Wish it had happened!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Gorgeous! :)
peoplechangewhen chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This just became my fave one shot of all times. This is exactly how I imagined things would play out at the end of the night, they just needed to be together after a day like that. Perfect, beautiful, thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
It was a beautiful story. Thanks for writing this
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Beautiful and I so would have liked to see this play out. Probably one if not my favorite episode of the entire series...oh how my heart misses this show but with writers like you it will always carry on
Terry chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
This was so beautiful and full of love.
Father Vengeance chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Ugh. I peeked at this one because I don't trust myself to start 'such a happiness' and not, you know, bitch and moan ad nauseam when I run out of updates. And I was right to be cautious if this is any indication. Gorgeous writing, and the characterizations are a great blend of what we know and what we wish we'd known. Very nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016