Reviews for if you try sometimes
Operaluvr chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Beautiful! Three simple, short words that convert everything. I need you.
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Dear God this was painfully beautiful. My Caskett sex-starved self would have wanted them to jump each other but this was sweet, tender and appropriate. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Love this!
Kimstyl chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This one I get Immediately.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
unf, okay, gutted out. totally.
huntaj18 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Give me all the cops and robbers fics!

Castle catches it with his tongue, curling it back into his mouth for safe keeping. you're good. Oh so good!

Loved this
Xo
ctf20 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Ugh. I love them so much. :)

LOVED this. Love Cops & Robbers Fic.
Beautiful.

Keep them coming. :)

CastleAddict
Phoebe Dynamite chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
So fantastic. Another terrific job. "Castle catches it with his tongue, curling it back into his mouth for safe keeping" - DAAAAAMN.
S chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
what a beautifully written look into what could have been ! I loved the hug at the bottom of the stairs ...and the bedroom conversation was just perfect !

thanks so much for sharing
CastleExtreme chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Brilliant writing. The words 'I need you' really took my breath away.

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Well done!
NerdInScrubs chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Wonderful as always. Season 4 was such a great one. Loved your take on this ep.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I just read it again and I still can't get over it! This is absolutely perfect, babe!
I love bubbly, giggly Beckett. Heh. And he takes care of her and gets her to bed! And and that huuuuug 3
When she took his journal and wrote in it, my heart was beating. And then the kisssssssss! Gah! I can't handle their love. It's so perfect! I couldn't have dreamed of a better fic for my bday. Thank you so very much, my love 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Beautifully written

This so should have happened then .

Beautiful

3rdfah chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Really, this episode came too early, or they changed their minds about how things were to go, because this beautiful little story is the only way it could have gone. And as we saw, Kate liked being broken, so she'd never really be totally "ready."
caskettrunsmylife chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I LOVE this! Love Cops and Robbers fics. Wish it could continue, but it's pretty perfect as is. Thank you!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »