Reviews for if you try sometimes
Meaghanxx chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
awww, loved this. beautifully written. my favorite part was the "I need you".
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Wonderful! Love this!
janinsc chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Outstanding!
miabarks chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I love Cops and Robbers and all the possibilities that could have come after. This is great! "Next to him, she can do anything". I love it!
VeroGeller chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
This was beautiful, you could feel Kate's raw need through your words! I've said this before, but I love the way you just get her voice. Such an amazing way to start a week! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us :)
naybaybay chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
So beautiful. I just want to say thank you to you for writing all these amazing, wonderful stories, now and always.
VACastleFan chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Super sweet... Cops & Robbers is one of my top three favorite episodes so that just makes me love this even more.
detectivekhoughtonb chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Ok you already know how much I love this, but here's more ways I love it:

When Castle sends her up the stairs when she's drunk and "something dark passing through the sky blue of his eyes as he steps back, hands falling down to his sides." I love how much this says without needing to say anything.

How tactile she is with him, hugging and touching. Because Kate Beckett is absolutely a tactile person but she doesn't always let herself go there but with him she DOES ajslskjkl

I LOVE TIMES A MILLION that there are no "I love you"s exchanged because as much as I love the idea of them getting together after this ep, they weren't ready to dive in then. But this step and the KISSING ugh I can just imagine how delicious the rest of this slowly forming relationship would be. It makes my chest clench.

You are amazing and so is your writing bye!
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Loved this little story, wish Kate had been brave enough to ask for what she needed.
castle1701 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I liked slight tipsy Beckett

Sweet fic. Glad Kate went down seeking Rick
silentshutters chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
One of my favourite all time episodes resplendent with so many opportunities for 'what if?'.
Thank you for this one.
theputz913 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I really enjoyed this one thanks for sharing. Shame she didn't take advantage of that liquid courage on the show.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6