Reviews for Girls Day Out
andy chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I LOVE THIS!
theputz913 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
So cool that Lily inherited Kate's love for baseball and this was how Kate chose to spend a mother-daughter day out with her first born. Look forward to more castle family stories
dkfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
This was a great story and very well written. I'd love to read more in this new Castle universe with Lily, Jake & Reese. Always love Caskett family stories. Thanks for your storytelling.
Andimcc chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Great story! Love Kate/Lily!
SGMrwp89 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Loved the story
Ilovetoread09 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Awww, adorable!
Theresa471 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Great story, I just loved it, including writing about the Mets. This year I have gotten back with watching them again, including the pitcher name Colon knows how to hit.
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
great story always love when my passions of Castle and the mets can intertwine as for what they need for it to be the mets year, they need to get healthy and maybe an affordable option at 3rd I don't want to overpay in prospects for a slight improvement over Wilmer but wouldn't mind adding a Solarte, KJ or Uribe type. I actually like the James Loney trade and think he will serve the team well at 1st.
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I like how this is a Mother and Daughter day. I like how you brought in 2 fantastic ball players, Gary Carter and Keith Hernandez.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Awwww cute! Great girls day :)
Morristown Colonial chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Love the story! Doesn't hurt that I'm a big Met fan
Speedy.Mouse chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I loved your original story and love this one also. Lily is such a great character, how nice of the Hawley/Winter crew to give us her and her brothers on their way out. Much opportunity for fan fiction writers for years to come.
Pegship chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Sweet!
hfce chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Loved this. I love that they have cannon children. Looking forward to more fics with their canon kids. LOL!
MsNYC chapter 1 . 6/6/2016