Reviews for A Price to Pay
The King in White chapter 13 . 10/18/2017
This was interesting. I thought it was just going to be silly fluff, but you actually did pretty well working in the lore and you even set us up for a sequel with plots.
Hoshiyo2000 chapter 14 . 9/3/2017
Well, this was a good story. Angst, hurt/comfort, a bit of humor, it was good. No OOC, for me, except I am not sure that Austria is that much annoyed, almost afraid by Prussia and his pranks, but well, maybe I am the one who's wrong here.
Thank you !
Hoshiyo2000 chapter 11 . 9/3/2017
I am reading this fanfiction in one line, and I intended to review at the end, but because of France's last sentence, I felt obligated to review now on this chapter. It was so funny and I am laughing so much.
It makes some good in this story full of tension. I love hurt/comfort and all. There aren't enough stories like this
PrussiaTheGreat chapter 13 . 5/8/2017
Oh. OH. OOOOOHHH HOLY FRICK! I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT ENDING, GOOD ON YOU
Anesthesia chapter 5 . 4/8/2017
Random thoughts? Sure. I wonder what it would taste like if I ate an orange and some string cheese at the same time. *considers it for a moment* ... Huh. Actually sounds... Kinda tasty.
Anesthesia chapter 3 . 4/8/2017
The Allies are assholes. I do not use that term very lightly at all.
DreamsOfTheDamn chapter 14 . 4/6/2017
Internally crying from the intense feels.
RandomBushGirl chapter 14 . 4/5/2017
awwww
gosh I think you just made me cry
valery-chan chapter 14 . 4/5/2017
I didn't expected another chapter but it was a good surprise! Poor little thing... Sure Germany suffer a lot from his memories of WWII. I cried when Prussia "died".
PS: What's up with you and the monetary terms? XD First, "A price to pay." and now "The cost of life".
Hahahahahaha Anyway, I'm looking forward to it!
Proud Pancake of Prussia chapter 13 . 3/22/2017
OMFG. THAT ENDING WIMTH HUNGARY. WOW
Alicia Moons chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Coincidentally, I am down with a fever like Prussia.
Syntoms exactly like his. (﹏)
I cant move cause of it (இωஇ )
Yozakura Setsumi chapter 13 . 2/26/2017
Yaay, you are back! I thought you, unfortunatelly like many others, forgot about your fanfic, but I am so glad I was wrong. Well, it is more something in between as I am at the same time grieving for the end of this awesome story. On the other hand, I am looking forward to the next part and I wish you good luck with writting or anything you set your mind on. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/26/2017
I DEFINITELY LIKE YOUR IDEA!
uwaaaa... I can't help to imagine how Gilbert will be after this. And Germany... I really want to see his brother love to Prussia XD
Moonshine-Aqua chapter 13 . 2/26/2017
I would 100% be reading any sequel to this! And I love the implications of the final snippet (I would also love to read about Germany's nightmare)
The interaction between the BTT is really nicely portrayed too and I just love hurting myself reading about poor worried Germany- but that sequence with the dogs was absolutely adorable xD

Thank you for a wonderful story and I do hope you'll find enough support to continue with the sequel!
DragonEclipsed chapter 13 . 2/25/2017
the theory of Prussia being Stalingrad...now that's interesting. but wouldn't that mean he's a part of Russia? loved the story, I prefer stories like this then stories about Gil dying.

would love to see Ludwig's nightmare~