Reviews for Of Sin And Smoke
Michele Angela Smith chapter 20 . 3/2
Love this! Please keep the story going!
AvahHoshigaki chapter 20 . 1/7
Breaking my heart here!
ReitsuKyoruka chapter 20 . 9/29/2017
Hoooooo this is so exciting ! Thank you for this really nice story. Don't listen to negatives persons. You should only take the good and the constructivehope too read you soon !
Lyz135 chapter 20 . 9/7/2017
This is absolutely fantastic. I certainly hope they work out their issues, all of them. Mione's commitment and stubborn issues, and the boys' trust and idiocy issues. But it'll be interesting to watch it all fall into place. Please update soon.
Spindle Kitten chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
I guess Harry sent her back? It's a surprise that Dumbledore is so keen to change the timeline, I hope this is explained a bit later. I look forward to the plot developing.
DarkFairy8605 chapter 20 . 6/14/2017
Don't listen to some of the idiots that review. The story is interesting and can't wait for more.
Black Banshee chapter 20 . 6/13/2017
"You remember what happened there though, right?"
Oh goodness, the future changed so much !
Thanks for the update.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 20 . 6/13/2017
What happened with Hermione & Fabian?! Bill's so damn cute!:) She's at THE Malfoy wedding!:D
Shola2001 chapter 20 . 6/13/2017
Love this story. Can't wait til Sirius cops himself on.
Alexa SixT chapter 20 . 6/12/2017
Thanks for update! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/12/2017
Plz plz plz update this is amazing and I really want to know how it finishes
Mannnysbookdragon chapter 19 . 5/27/2017
Oie bullies are just that, bullies. Nobody is perfect. I love your story. Reading it has helped me escape my stressful world for a time. Also we all have lives, and yes they get full up doing boring adult things. So keep you chin up and just keep swimming, and pay them no heed
Amora-Ellanore chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Honestly i was too caught up in the story to really focus on the grammar, not that im one to talk, im ass at grammar, but overall, your story is fan-FUCKING-tasic! And i will gladly wait for more!
Witch with the Cat chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
At first, English is not my mother language so I'm sorry for all my mistakes.
At second DON'T LET ANYBODY GET YOU DOWN. Your style of writing is (for me) one of the best. I love your idea for the triad, I love the way they act. I mean Remus is so protective and rational, Sirius is the “sexy” one and Hermione is courageous and wise, and they all seem to be canon however they're slightly different. And I love it! 'Cause would you truly think that Sirius and Remus weren't happier before the war? And that Hermione from after the war wouldn't be more self-confident? She's a grown up women for Merlin's sake! And I see your point, in your explination of her look. Even if she's 23/24 for real I think she can looks like 17/18 and if we think about her birth day in September than we have a great explanation for her look and age. That's it, I'm done with it.
About the story, well... I like it very much. It has a good background (I mean for Hermione's time travel), she's very reasonable in her actions and I like the general idea. Honestly it's one of the best time travel ff I've ever read. Just a bit, A BIT to rapid in some points for me, but still one of the best.
So please continue writing this and don't give up. I'll be always here to read and give a review.
bookworm2009 chapter 19 . 4/20/2017
I just read this again and I absolutely love it. Don't let anybody get you down. It's fantastic and I'm pretty critical of what I read.