Reviews for Of Sin And Smoke
Lyz135 chapter 20 . 9/7
This is absolutely fantastic. I certainly hope they work out their issues, all of them. Mione's commitment and stubborn issues, and the boys' trust and idiocy issues. But it'll be interesting to watch it all fall into place. Please update soon.
Spindle Kitten chapter 2 . 8/11
I guess Harry sent her back? It's a surprise that Dumbledore is so keen to change the timeline, I hope this is explained a bit later. I look forward to the plot developing.
DarkFairy8605 chapter 20 . 6/14
Don't listen to some of the idiots that review. The story is interesting and can't wait for more.
Black Banshee chapter 20 . 6/13
"You remember what happened there though, right?"
Oh goodness, the future changed so much !
Thanks for the update.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 20 . 6/13
What happened with Hermione & Fabian?! Bill's so damn cute!:) She's at THE Malfoy wedding!:D
Shola2001 chapter 20 . 6/13
Love this story. Can't wait til Sirius cops himself on.
Alexa SixT chapter 20 . 6/12
Thanks for update! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Plz plz plz update this is amazing and I really want to know how it finishes
Mannnysbookdragon chapter 19 . 5/27
Oie bullies are just that, bullies. Nobody is perfect. I love your story. Reading it has helped me escape my stressful world for a time. Also we all have lives, and yes they get full up doing boring adult things. So keep you chin up and just keep swimming, and pay them no heed
Amora-Ellanore chapter 1 . 4/28
Honestly i was too caught up in the story to really focus on the grammar, not that im one to talk, im ass at grammar, but overall, your story is fan-FUCKING-tasic! And i will gladly wait for more!
Witch with the Cat chapter 1 . 4/24
At first, English is not my mother language so I'm sorry for all my mistakes.
At second DON'T LET ANYBODY GET YOU DOWN. Your style of writing is (for me) one of the best. I love your idea for the triad, I love the way they act. I mean Remus is so protective and rational, Sirius is the “sexy” one and Hermione is courageous and wise, and they all seem to be canon however they're slightly different. And I love it! 'Cause would you truly think that Sirius and Remus weren't happier before the war? And that Hermione from after the war wouldn't be more self-confident? She's a grown up women for Merlin's sake! And I see your point, in your explination of her look. Even if she's 23/24 for real I think she can looks like 17/18 and if we think about her birth day in September than we have a great explanation for her look and age. That's it, I'm done with it.
About the story, well... I like it very much. It has a good background (I mean for Hermione's time travel), she's very reasonable in her actions and I like the general idea. Honestly it's one of the best time travel ff I've ever read. Just a bit, A BIT to rapid in some points for me, but still one of the best.
So please continue writing this and don't give up. I'll be always here to read and give a review.
bookworm2009 chapter 19 . 4/20
I just read this again and I absolutely love it. Don't let anybody get you down. It's fantastic and I'm pretty critical of what I read.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 19 . 4/15
I'm really liking this story!:) can't wait till the next story:D
K.C.96 chapter 19 . 4/13
If I were you, I wouldn't worry about what they say. I think, that for the same as for YouTube counts: Don't like, don't read/listen no need for negative commentary/thumbs down.
As it is, I've seen some stories with grammar a lot worse than yours. Sure, I see some mistakes, but they aren't glaringly obvious to me (could also be because english is my 2nd language and my grammer knownledge is usually based on my gut feeling ;))
Anyway, just keep on going - I know I haven't reviewed before, but I really like what you write )
IvoryFeather77 chapter 19 . 4/8
Wow, I feel so sorry for you - I hope that this reviewer is nicer to you in the future. I hope that your family life gets better as well - mine has sucked for the past year and has given me real issues too.
I can totally understand where you are coming from and admire you all the more for dealing with college, family issues and still managing to bust out this amazing story!
I love the ideas you have going on in here and think it has true potential! Your writing is fluid and I can follow the characters thoughts and feelings clearly, so I don't think you are lacking in anything, not matter what other people say, and trust me - I am a massively critical person and I think this is amazing!
I think that you have explained everything adequately in the authors notes, and in the story itself, so clearly other people are not reading what they should be - pay them no heed. I don't think that Hermione's age such a massive issue in this story as the nasty reviewer is making it out to be.
I would offer to Beta for you, but I have sixth form to finish first...
However, if you are amenable, I could Beta for you once I finish school? Around July is when I finish my exams and would be free from then until September, when I may (or may not) be starting university, depending on my life and thoughts on it then. PM me your thoughts on this? I would love to help you out and have been thinking of signing up to being a Beta for a while now (even though I am kind of unsure about what it entails).
Much love for you and you stories,
Ivory xx
P.S. Haha, I totally get the OCD thing and numbers!(Same for me! :D )