Reviews for TV Magic
Charis77 chapter 18 . 10/19
Unique idea and fun story!
koala789 chapter 18 . 7/30
Wow, this is awesome! I'd like more, so I wish you luck in writing it! This is actually a genius idea, so congrats for thinking of it! I CAN NOT EXPRESS THE AWESOMENESS! :D
dmarie1184 chapter 16 . 5/3
I think this is my favorite chapter so far. I love how they accepted it too.
Requiem17 chapter 18 . 3/3
Thank you for your shoutout! It gives me the warm fuzzies.

Also, I really like the speech still. I've said this already, but it really gets me thinking about how show-Merlin was mostly behind the scenes, and how can we sit here and wish for better recognition for him when there are real people behind the scenes of the show that deserve that exact same recognition. I love that speech for that. Such a subtle duality, just like in this entire fic.
Requiem17 chapter 17 . 3/3
I like your blend between the history segment and the final scene. I also love that you included the real life outtake of Alex laughing into this story. I don't know how many rabbit holes that puts us down, but it's sort of totally awesome.

I also want to say I really enjoy when Merlin becomes very serious and official. I can glimpse the leader that he is in those moments.

Also, I really really LOVE how you handled the conversation about the magic rejection from the show. I think Merlin's thoughts were absolutely realistic and I feel the sadness and tension and confusion from Colin and my whole mind is on every word hoping for the 'truth' which I don't get, and I love that scene more for that. Great job again.
Requiem17 chapter 16 . 3/3
I am so glad I get this nice reveal without heartache and people dying.

I love "Col" so adorbs.

Also, I think my favorite moment now is imagining Bradley sarcastically saying "As in the immortal wizard Col is playing now?"
Requiem17 chapter 15 . 3/3
I still LOVE that Alex had magic, and that we got to see some background on how the schooling of magic worked. Always such incredibly neat ideas from you.

My favorite line is still "Take it up with the script writers".
Requiem17 chapter 14 . 3/3
I still love their texting. I really get the feel of two guys texting each other. I love the lack of punctuation.

Also I love this moment:
"It only looks like it is in ruins"
"WHAT?"
That's how I picture Colin saying it lol.
MythologyStar chapter 18 . 2/19
Ahh! Sorry I'm late!
That was a fitting end! Really, truly loved it, and I hope to see you continue to write other fics!
mersan123 chapter 18 . 2/14
Thank you Linorien for a wonderful and entertaining tale.
Like the show, it will be sadly missed.
McKmaster25 chapter 18 . 2/13
That was nice. :)
But Colin and Bradley and their friends won't get to witness the real Arthur return?
MonJoh chapter 17 . 1/28
This has been entirely entertaining!
Good luck with school.
mersan123 chapter 17 . 1/23
Thanks, the Dolma was always a great laugh. Colin did a brilliant job with her character.
Enjoyed the flash back too. Good to see a small snippet of Merlins very long life.
Many thanks.
MythologyStar chapter 17 . 1/23
Whahoo! Glad you remembered to update! I literally jumped when I saw the alert!
mersan123 chapter 16 . 1/2
Thanks, good to see magic accepted so easily by the gang. Must be wonderful for Merlin.