Reviews for Glass Lilies
Anju1450 chapter 17 . 1/16
Me encanta tu historia y que bueno que no la vallas a abandonar c:
Halo 69 chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
Shit i just noticed does the fact he healed from the eye stab from arima might mean this is post :RE which i expected to be the case but this is kinda evidence to it being so and if this is post re how did he lose so much power ozpin defo pulled some shit
U-Identity chapter 17 . 12/12/2021
Love this story, the dynamics of kaneki and RWBY is really fascinating and realistic at the same time. Wish you all the best and hope you continue writing this
Halo69 chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
He beat the shit out of team rwby while on death's door I would not say he is really that weak
killzombie74 chapter 17 . 11/29/2021
I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2021
too weak
Rodenmar chapter 7 . 11/24/2021
At this point, If Kaneki had any shred of decency and common sense. He would just leave. He acknowledges that his presence is bringing undue stress to the team. What can Ozpin do to him? Tell everyone he's a ghoul? So what? It's nothing new to him being hunted by people. Please elucidate one believable reason as to why he still remains in Beacon other than you wanting an angsty, 'PTSDfilled story.
Lil chapter 17 . 11/21/2021
I’m gonna be the 1000 reviewing!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/19/2021
Read the story loved it! I hope you update soon!
Nercius chapter 17 . 11/21/2021
Sad to hear about the personal issues, glad to hear that you plan to continue eventually. Even if you don't, I want you to know that it was very enjoyable and wish you well in your endeavors.
Sir Anger chapter 7 . 11/7/2021
Dropping this, you made kaneki a weak cry baby who can’t even stand up for himself, this isn’t some “artistic” thing you’re doing for the story it’s just bad character design. I wouldn’t suggest this to anyone who actually like Tokyo ghoul or rent because the author has no idea how to write a character even when it was literally made for them.
Sir Anger chapter 5 . 11/7/2021
Why is labeling being so passive… this isn’t how his chsrrcter is
WwEpsilonwW chapter 10 . 11/3/2021
[Kaneki, who had just pushed the button to call the elevator, looked at Nora. She was rocking back and forth on her heels, her arms folded behind her back and an expression of innocent curiosity on her face.]

I can imagine this perfectly. Nice writing.
WwEpsilonwW chapter 3 . 11/3/2021
Yang starts off hateful, that's a first. I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/19/2021
Honestly I loved the story! (Sorry if my grammar and spelling isotherm greatest I’m on phone) The way you wrote this story is absolutely wonderful. I like how you gave the readers room to wonder where the story will go while also giving the reader a general idea of what might happen. The way you wrote about Kaneki is wonderful so many other writers don’t put enough points on what he is going through. You gave a lot of the other characters attention as well which brings more content to write about. I have a few theories on what might happen but honestly take your time writing this it is an amazing story with a lot of potential.
-StrategicChamp