Reviews for Glass Lilies
AtlasCrux chapter 6 . 4/13
What the fuck is this? He gets ambushed completely disregarding the fact that he has trained and superhuman reflexes he is still ambushed the he fails to break away despite being super humanly strong then he starts begging I could see him doing that if they held someone hostage but they don’t.

It’s like you are trying to force Rwby to accept him by having him reveal weakness but the way you have him reveal his weakness is utterly pathetic and forced going completely against his character.
Silverwingzz chapter 1 . 2/22
Bs, Kaneki would get his ass handed to him by anyone in Rwby.
Bdmpling chapter 18 . 11/7/2023
I think I’ve realized what makes this story so damn interesting in the writing style is that literally every line, every scene, every conversation is kind of a mini conflict, regardless of how mundane it is, and then sometimes it becomes an interesting, less mundane conflict. I think this comes from Kaneki being such a turbulent person. A protagonist needs to introduce conflict to the plot. His mere existence drives conflict, especially in the presence of a cast of characters that he’s attacked and who fear him. Canon or not canon, having PTSD stressors and constant nightmares and a tendency to rampage when injured yet being susceptible to injury is a way to introduce conflict because it puts his daily life on an interesting hair-trigger. Even when Kaneki’s trying to chill for a weekend, the fact that he’s hanging out with one of his previous victims and a stranger, and almost not knowing how to have fun while also juggling with all the problems he has on his mind with leaving and also blending into society leads to that being interesting. A weaker writer would make it into a sort of slice of life section, but you make it into a mini conflict, where Kaneki still can’t relax.
Nullblaster chapter 18 . 10/31/2023
So Cinder had something to do with Kaneki... I wonder what
Cryosis0 chapter 18 . 9/10/2023
Glad you came back, this is one the first and best fics I've read. Hope you life is doing better.
AMurder0fCrows chapter 6 . 9/6/2023
Kaneki is such a bitch. He’s been going full velvet so far. And that is incredibly frustrating to read.
AMurder0fCrows chapter 4 . 9/6/2023
If only kanaka didn’t care what they thought
AMurder0fCrows chapter 4 . 9/6/2023
I really don’t like this fic but can’t seem to stop reading. Wouldn’t mind Yang getting eaten though.

Not one bit.
Phosphofinite chapter 18 . 9/5/2023
I'm glad youre doing ok and stable now take all the time you need to get life together. Loved the chapter, thanks for the update!
fairywrites chapter 18 . 9/4/2023
first of all, i am SO sorry about your irl issues right now. i'm hoping and praying things get better for you. please take all the time that you need! if anything, it gives me more time to reread this story and pick new things to obsess over with each reread (i sincerely hope that doesn't make me sound creepy)
but this is my comfort fic. i'm not in the rwby fandom anymore because of rooster teeth's stances on a lot of things. but this draws me in and makes me giddy and cry and laugh over everything because it is so well written. kaneki is a pleasure to read and contrary to what everyone might say, i love how you write him.
but onto this chapter review! i personally hated the food fight scene when watching rwby, but kaneki's addition as well as sun's and neptune's, was a joy to read nonetheless. i can't wait to see how everything with cinder's group plays out. how do they know kaneki? why does he not remember them? and a random question that has been sticking in my head: how does qrow play into this? because i'm assuming he sent the message to ozpin back during the big fight.
i have a lot more to say but alas, college awaits and homework must be done, but i can't wait for the next chapter! again, take all the time you need, i'll be here patiently waiting :) 3
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2023
This is very well written, but let me tell you, I can't fucking bear this Kaneki. He's a little bitch. His presence in the story feels pointless. He can't use his ghoul powers. He doesn't look into aura or semblance. Doesnt seem like he's trying to become better either. He's just passive, and everyone keeps walking over him.

The only reason I stayed is for the writing. You have incredible talent, but this is an angst fest of a story. Not what was I expecting when I first started reading it.

Regardless, you're a good writer and I wish you good luck the story.
Batman9117 chapter 18 . 8/29/2023
Glad to know your ok! I always get a liitle worried when someone stops posting abruptly. nd i really enjoyed the chapter
Shade Techni chapter 18 . 8/29/2023
Yoooo it updated! Sorry to hear about all your irl problems, hope they all continue to get fixed relatively smoothly. I was genuinely surprised when I checked up on this, most authors for sure would have abandoned this by now given all the outside chaos you're going thru. PS, I'm pretty curious, what's your stance on the direction RT is taking RWBY nowadays? I lost almost all interest after like V5 because they kept doing empty feeling character arcs. I havent even seen the most recent season because I forgot it was coming out. Just wondering if you're going to include the stupidity of canon just because its canon, or just go your own way. Either way, I'm here for it, still a great fic.
WwEpsilonwW chapter 18 . 8/29/2023
I liked how he didnt participate. Kaneki is older than them, so that was the mature choice. The whole revulsion towards the food was realistic too. Plus, there was just something about the bros talking about the girls that I enjoyed. It was amusing.
CursedMelon chapter 18 . 8/27/2023