Reviews for Glass Lilies
professionalpotatowastaken chapter 15 . 1/4
would dust powered cars even produce exhaust? what would they be combusting if they are using pure energy?
Halo 69 chapter 16 . 12/25/2022
I just realized that the fear of kaneki might just be a fanus thing with sun and now blake
D0C BLIGHT chapter 1 . 12/23/2022
Man, I really NEED Yang to take a beating (either verbal, physical, or both), especially if it's coming from Ruby. Her wariness and anger at Ken was understandable and justified at first, but now she's just acting like a bitch.
It's hilariously ironic how the literal bloodthirsty man-eating monster is being more civilized and has more self-control than her, it makes one wonder who the real ticking time bomb is here.

I like to imagine how she finally does something REALLY stupid and pays for it, something like brutally attacking kaneki (even trying to kill him) and how the rest of the team is (reasonably) angry and terrified of her, ESPECIALLY Ruby. It would be a nice reality check and make her realize what a bitch she is being and finally understand Kaneki, since she would now be in her position.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/15/2022
Can't wait for the next chapter there are so many possible interactions with Blake and Kaneki since he did something similar to what she is planning on doing
Overlord TH chapter 9 . 12/6/2022
This was really good. But I wanted Yang to get pummeled. She's like the main antagonist of this fic.
Overlord TH chapter 6 . 12/6/2022
I really do hate Yang the most in this fic. Hope she loses her head to Adam, and not just her arm.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2022
Your Kaneki is a weirdo. Can barely recognize him as Kaneki really. He just seems like the average ghoul.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2022
I'm kinda curious if Kaneki will choose or be forced to use his Kakuja or not
Guest chapter 17 . 7/29/2022
I really like this story, it's really good:) whenever it updates it's a nice surprise:) I hope we still see kaneki use his kagune as well as his new weapon:))
meatloverspizza chapter 17 . 7/18/2022
Good story hope it updates soon
Guest chapter 17 . 7/12/2022
Looking forward to the next chapter
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 6/6/2022
I would refuse if i was the girls
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 6/6/2022
I would refuse if i was the girls
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 6/6/2022
interesting
Guest chapter 17 . 5/22/2022
Love the story take your time
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »