Reviews for Emergency Protocol Archimedes
Joy is overrated chapter 4 . 4/7
definitely enjoyed this, even if you don't know anything about the shows its still easy to follow. I've watched both shows so I noticed how well you kept the characters true to themselves in this story, great work.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 8/8/2017
Good characterization.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
Your depiction of the Leverage team as a backup to Team Machine was very insightful. The more I think about it, the more I like it. Good on you.

Technical note: Bear is a Belgian Malinois, so when they're giving him commands, they are in Belgian.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Why Archimedes? My guess is it involved the Archimedes Screw. As in somebody is going to get screwed.
Aaliyahnewyork chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
Pretty cool
TheUltimateChefofDestruction chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
This is awesome I hope you continue!
I'm a fan of both shows and your doing a great job so far!
Afalstein chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Huh. Really surprised this doesn't have more reviews. I'm not familiar with Leverage, but it's a fairly common crossover. And so far you've done pretty well in this story, everyone seems pretty much in character-all too often in these ficcs people jump straight to trusting each other and go to a big exposition dump, but you've kept them appropriately tense with each other. Can't quite tell if this is the end of the story-you could send them through the last three-four episodes, of course, but you could also just leave it here with the implication that things change for the better because of the Leverage team.
Can'tPickAName chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
Nice! Please keep going.
oddhack chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
ITYM "subway car", not "cart".

"Let's go steal an Artificial Superintelligence!" :-)
oddhack chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
That's "hotel *suite*", BTW :-)

I think your characterizations are doing well!