Reviews for Some Kind of Normal
Queen Dove chapter 15 . 6/3
Please do continue this story I am intrigued by it hope you have a wonderful day
prettynigg chapter 15 . 5/26
So are we just not gonna update the story anymore? I think you should have wrote THE END at the end of that last chapter.
TheFanficNerdWhoShouldNotBeNam chapter 1 . 3/6
Peter & Iris are good together! I hope you write more chapters soon!
edgewordwise chapter 15 . 2/25
Is this set in the year or so after Apocalypse? If so, no one had cell phones back then. Or at least if they did, they were huge and clunky and cost a small fortune.
Save iris and mischa
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 15 . 12/13/2017
This is super good
Kaisergirl88 chapter 15 . 12/13/2017
I'm glad to see you're back to writing again! This story is so well done so far and I would love to see you continue! :)
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 14 . 2/20/2017
Whoa! This is really good so far, I love it!
Iris has the same powers as that lil bald dude from The Last Stand, who they used to make the anti-mutant serum. So I thought that was near lol
Please Update Soon!
P.S Loved that kiss and hope theres more where that came from~
xFallenDemonx chapter 14 . 9/23/2016
I take it back, Kevin isn't acting brotherly. He's more of a brainwashed soldier in my opinion. I hope they get to Iris soon :)
xFallenDemonx chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
Great chapter! It's nice to see Kevin act brotherly :)
xFallenDemonx chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
I keep on getting the feeling that Magneto is up to something, but I have no clue what he's planning. Also poor Peter, he misses Iris.
DreamBubbles chapter 14 . 9/20/2016
Hmm, Misha, if she is a powerful one.. maybe create illusions or shields or have mental control over others? Kevin, well, I think he cares but don't know better ways to be, maybe he ows bigtime to Magneto.. maybe he believes some bullshit about Charles? Sure he can just be cruel or a bit evil by nature, but I really want to believe him being good in the end.
anonymouscsifan chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
Her brother is a brainwashed jerk, so glad Peter is going after Iris...so it begins...I look forward to more!
8bitBatman chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
I love this! Would love some longer chapters, eagerly awaiting an update! Also congratulations on graduating :)
MA
TheGreenKnightOfTheForest chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
Love this story update soon :)