Reviews for Dream on With Me
They chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Wow. Normally I absolutely despise poetry (mainly because it doesn't have any basis in logic), but this one is certainly one of the exceptions. Such amazing feeling, without actually using a plethora of "feeling" words. Fantastic job.
TheVeela chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Wow! I haven't seen a poem that good in a long time! You are very talented. Your poem has good rhyme and amazing rhythm. Your imagrey is great too. The poem makes the reader think of dancing and laughing; living and dreaming. Um...basic English: Use capital letters at the beginings of your lines; it looks more proffesional. Punctuation at the end of a line wouldn't hurt either, but this poem doesn't exactly need it because it flows so well. Beautiful poem! Keep up the great work!
ForsakenAngel chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
That was an awsome poem your very talented
sugababie chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Wow~ thats so nice~ you good at poetry girl and you should keep updating;p!
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Wow. That's really cool. It's deep and says a whole lot. Whenever I try to rhyme, it ends up sounding corny. Oh well. Excellent wrting! )
AMB3R chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Hmm... this was really good :) it was sweet :) at least it was to me... you're good at poetry - I can't write a poem even if I wanted to! ;) hehehehe - ) I can write fanfiction - at least people say I can.. but I can't write a poem... this was really good :) :) maybe you can write a fanfiction for this section too! it eneds it! I would if I didn't have soo much stuff to do.. maybe I'll start one during the summer :) :) well I gotta go... this was REALLY good! :) ) course.. most poems are great to me cause I can't write them at ALL ;) ) )
Olayscape chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Um...Confusing, was that a story or a song? well anyway, it was good, but make it a story