Reviews for Amidst the Moonlight
Atsuyuri-sama chapter 26 . 11/17/2006
Hello!

Just to let you know, I have been hooked in this story since I started reading it three days ago; I think it's romanic, cute, and awsome! But also: you have some misspellings in your Epilogue. 'Saki', as you put it, is called sake; 'stu' is stew; and in the scene with Crystal and Tyson, Tyson's statement is a question, so put a ?, and you misspelled 'could' by spelling it'cute'. I just send reveiws to help people and/or to inform them that I love their stories, and for you it's both... Congrats anywho!;D

-o.0AnimeFanficCrazedFanGirl0.o
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 26 . 12/13/2005
awesomeness! I read your two fics a long time ago and just found them again the other day. Keep up the good work!
Tartan Tiger chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
oh ...well i love this tory to. i only just read your 1st 1 lol.
MafGoldenHeart chapter 26 . 11/20/2004
It was beautiful! I LOVED your story, congratulations!
Kikile chapter 26 . 11/1/2004
Using Princess Marlene's word, how 'bout a 'THREEQUEL'? Another one please! This series is TOTALLY AWSOME!
Kikile chapter 22 . 11/1/2004
It's CAVELRY! Calvery is another name for Golgotha, which is the place where Jesus was crucified.
Kikile chapter 20 . 11/1/2004
Dranzer is a Pheonix, not an Eagle. TRYGLE, Michael's bitbeast, is an eagle type.
phoenix-raine chapter 26 . 7/13/2004
nice nice..like d way u rite..luvd d story..kai's so kewl! he can transform into liquid! teehee..very kewl..makes me tink uv senator kelly from x-men..he wuz sorta..liquidy..
Kush chapter 26 . 6/21/2004
GREAT STORY BEST STORY EVER! ! ! ! you're the best writer i've ever seen you're stories rock majorly well keep up da good work on all ur stories:).
Nightswift chapter 26 . 9/15/2003
WAH I DIDN'T CHECK THE FICCIES!*Bursts into puppy dog wails* OH MAXIE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! *Begins plotting* I loved the part when Crystal threw stuff at tyson for not being there when she woke up XD and a love hate relationship is so interesting XD *Giggles* how about writing the next sequel? Just no bad guys dis time XD *Giggles* Write on their lives and Rose and Damon come to pay a visit! And how Crystal begins pairing Lina and Max kekeke *Giggles evilly* Poor things MEOWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH and have Crystal and Tyson break up XD then have to get back together :P Those two are the funniest relationship XD Please k?

*Nightswift*
Psycho-Chik chapter 26 . 8/2/2003
AW! It's over!

But what a Kew-al ending. And soo sweet.

I love that 'it's a love, hate relationship - lol)

At least Tolaku and ray are alive! yay!

The Max thing was sweet, as was the Damon and Rose part.

Actually it was mostly all sweet _

Also, no problem for borrowing my character, infact, thank-you for using her. Feel free to borrow her again if you ever need to.

Well now I am sad to finish this review, but I have too, so I will.

Bye bye!

Hope to see you writing more Beyblade fics, later!

Psycho_Chik
Kiwichi chapter 26 . 7/27/2003
NO! THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS "THE END!" IT'S JUST NOT POSSIBLE! NO! *starts crying my eyes out*

well, GREAT, EXCELLENT, SUPER (and so on) chapter! *whimpers* Can you possibly do a threequel? *puppy eyes*

Ciao!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 26 . 7/25/2003
Yeah lucky Maxie. This was a kawaii story. Maybe you could, oh I dunno write another sequel? *gives puppy eyes* Like several years into future with kids and new evil?
Lady Ezri chapter 26 . 7/25/2003
*claps standing up* What a beauitful ending to such a great! great story! The plot and charater deveolpment though out the whole thing was well done and I think this was a trulyl well done story! Good Luck in the future!
Anime Fan7 chapter 26 . 7/24/2003
I was going to say something about Max being alone, but you never gave me the chance, lol.

That was a great chapter, and Lina's gonna get a lot of stories.

“No, I’m just a person from a race that is thought to be extinct,” he explained. Her face brightened.

“Like Superman!”

Hahaha! So cute.

This story was so great, and it ended very nicely. They all get to live happily ever after. Wait! What about Kenny? Lol, I'm just trying to be annoying. He does have Dizzi, afterall. The only talking bit-beast.

There is one problem though. It's.. over *takes out a tissue and wipes tears*

Hope to see another Beyblade fic from you, okay? Hmm, I just remembered you talking about a Kingdom Hearts one. Maybe I should check that one out.

Well.. what else can I say other then I really enjoyed this story D

Good luck in future writings!

Ja ne.