Reviews for Potter Club
Checkmate28 chapter 22 . 1/17
love the story but didn't penelope clearwater go to France so how is she in Scotland at the same time
DalkonCledwin chapter 12 . 1/12
All he has to do is hit the flying keys with an Immobulus charm and he can get through that room without being attacked.

Well of course Dumbledore has a permit to raise a dragon, he is close personal friends with Newton Scamander, after all.

Daphne's so cute.
DalkonCledwin chapter 8 . 1/12
I take it the event in the Prefect’s bathroom is officially being classified as a Noodle Incident? (pun totally intended, by the way).
DalkonCledwin chapter 7 . 1/12
On the bright side, this means he can accelerate his plans regarding Peter Pettigrew.
DalkonCledwin chapter 5 . 1/12
The club meeting is incredibly ridiculous, I have no idea who is saying what.
DalkonCledwin chapter 3 . 1/12
Guess we know who is responsible for writing those stories.
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 1/12
Hermione has arguably been aware of the magical world since september 19th of the preceding calendar year, since that is when she turned 11. That means she could have gotten her first year school books so far in advance of being sorted into Gryffindor that she actually had time to read and memorize all of them, even without an eidetic memory.

The twins introduced themselves to Harry on the train, so of course he knows who they are.

Poor Susan.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 34 . 12/20/2021
Wonderful story. Well paced (not too quick) with an interesting spin on the timetravel theme. Has a fluffy feeling to it, but there hasn't been a real relationship yet. Diverges a little from canon events so I'm really looking forward how this story will play out.
I really enjoy the humour of the story (especially the crossdressing events). The author teasing the readers is very mean, btw.I'm so following this story. Please continue (Pretty please). Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story.
AiyaKnight chapter 19 . 11/30/2021
dont expect you to see this but last 3 chapters were pretty boring
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 4 . 11/19/2021
Yes, poor Fred. People who commit sexual assault should be coddled, not punished!

I'll give this story a few more chapters' worth of attention, but so far, it has been largely disappointing. Aside from the large amount of attention given to the annoying Weasley twins, Harry is still content to live as a mediocre to average student and wanting the new timeline to converge with the major plot points of his original timeline, as though his original decisions were somehow stellar.
csheila chapter 2 . 11/15/2021
Please turn Hermione into a rule breaker. Anything to remove that stick earlier than in canon
csheila chapter 1 . 11/15/2021
Okay, a different outlook

But Hermione will figure it out soon
myafroatemydog chapter 35 . 11/14/2021
Another well done chapter
jaydorais chapter 10 . 11/13/2021
the socks were definitely a genius level gift
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 35 . 11/11/2021
Poor Cedric and his trials. Thanks for sharing!