Reviews for Potter Club
TiffersStar1989 chapter 54 . 4/20
love the story cant wait to see what happens next!
Sable Dawn chapter 54 . 4/16
I am hoping that somewhere in the epilogue it has some mention of a bunch of the potter fan club becoming oddly effective aurors.
Mark chapter 54 . 4/10
I am glad that I stumbled across your story.

You have balanced the gentle entertainment nicely with enough plot to keep the story moving forward.

quite a lot of grammar and spelling issues, but that is 'technical' you seem to have the ideas, story, characters and dialogue well done.

Regards
mark
PhaedraZev chapter 54 . 4/9
That was fun. Choosing a NEWT student is a smart way to go about it.
old-crow chapter 54 . 4/5
Hi,

I always enjoy coming back to this tale when there are a handful of new chapters to read. Thank you for your time and effort.

Crow
LilinAnade chapter 54 . 4/4
This story is so cute!
I've never imagined a story could be so entertaining like this. Good job!
Can't wait for the next chapter, good luck!
old-crow chapter 33 . 4/4
Did you mean to say, Bear Witness? Bare Witness sounds like it would be drafty.

Cheers
old-crow chapter 8 . 4/4
Hi,

Each chapter has been delightful.
DarthGhengis chapter 54 . 4/1
I must admit, Daphne made a very compelling case, but Ruth Luddle truly was the only other viable choice.

Had a good chuckle at this chapter - wish there more of these semi-lighthearted Harry Potter stories on here - this story has truly spoiled your readers for 'slice-of-life' content.

Enjoyed reading it, thanks for the update!
orthankg1 chapter 54 . 4/1
Very nice.
Force Smuggler chapter 54 . 3/31
Fantastic
gwb620 chapter 54 . 3/30
Excellent chapter!
DarkRavie chapter 54 . 3/30
I really like this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what Happens in your next chapter.
dawnwatch chapter 54 . 3/30
Once again a solid entry that is well reasoned and planned out.

Loved it.

However this time one acted like a more in between chapter with no real resolution and just just a cliff hanger. So while good it left some stuff wanting.

Also you missed the real opportunity of Harry being a chaos agent and taking Malfoy.
Blaze1992 chapter 54 . 3/30
. . . I have a feeling they are going to be stalked the entire time.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »