Reviews for Superfluous Words
krnegi91 chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
Too adorable! 3
Marvolo.R chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
oooooh I love it! They're both so cute and funny and witty! gorgeous Harry's such a romantic here such a shame it's not longer. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Shireoki chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
I love this!
xxIndigoRosexx chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
omg so cute
Cierra chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
So beautiful!

I love it and i must say one of the best Drarry fanfics I've read in a while.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This is effing brilliant. Seriously. I love the plot (it's so quirky but fitting!) and I love how yuo wrote Draco and Harry (So in character, but with sort of a spin.) Draco's interactions with Teddy was awesome; I can see him doing everything you wrote. And let's not even get into the descriptions! They were all amazing and very well written. Good Drarrys are really hard to find, I hope you know that. This story is an absolute gem! I am so glad I found this. I have honestly never read a better Drarry fanfiction. Thank you, really.
JD73hsnHSBDF chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I love this! Love how Draco and Harry interacted, so adorable. Love it.
I'm glad they get along with each other! :)

Love Draco and Blaise's friendship, too. And their competition - it's cute.

And I really like Teddy, lovely kid.

Wonderful fic :)
Jo chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
That was so adorable, I loved it!
bxk-freakazoid chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Oh my god! That was... and it... just... oh GOD! awesome! I CANT EVEN! OH MY GOD! THAT WAS GORGEOUS!
its rare to find such gems of drarries out there and i pride myself in having spent days and months, combing thru this website, having found many. And man can i tell u i found yet another gem! wow i just cant believe i never saw this fic before!
It was brilliantly written with the right amount of fluff nd everythng, without making it sappy. So warm nd seductive nd teddy was just GAWD! THE PRECIOUS MUNCHKIN! That was one of the most delightfully awesme reads ever!
well. Bfre i keep on rambling i shud just get a breather :-) thnk u so much fr writing this! U knw wht, u shud do more impulse writing like this. Let the creative juices flowing.
Keep writing!
Shadowfey913 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
This story iis fantastic, thanks so much for sharing iit!
Downwithlove chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This story is simply refreshing. Thank you
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Good
Ms.Spirit chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
I loved this more than words!
epicvision299 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I like how they joke about being arrogant but are actually insecure! Mostly cuz I'm exactly like that. I have a feeling if I ever met you we'd get along well.
I know okay chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I loved it. I'm sure other people were wondering what I was laughing about.