Reviews for Thunderstorm
damnationSUSHItruck chapter 3 . 5h
Yep. Chapter 3 and I am so enjoying this. The way you write is so clean and concise! I especially love your narration of events, ah, it's just so smooth. I'm excited to keep going, and I hope to leave more reviews!
HeroineWannabe chapter 17 . 6/1
aww it's cute i like how you potray aomine personalitu
Soa chapter 17 . 1/23
Woooooow. Your story was just sooo beautiful. I loved it. I will chcek that other stories you've mentioned :) :) :)
Koriel chapter 17 . 1/4
This fic was really sweet and cute. i loved it.
A. Alice-LaCasse chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
I'm low-key in love with your stories (they're just so cute and adorable and make me feel all gooey inside hahaha). I finally got a chance to binge read this and loved it like all your others stories. Can't wait to read your Kagami story next! :D
silvermarauder chapter 17 . 11/15/2016
OH MY GOD! THE FLUFF! I really loved the story.
GreenTeaAndPocky chapter 17 . 10/28/2016
I love all of your GoM fics please write more! /
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
i feel this chapter
NyaPowa chapter 17 . 9/16/2016
Thanks for sharing !
It is a nice, well written, well-balanced fic. You did a good job and I enjoyed reading it. You did take an unusual angle with Aomine, one I am not convinced about, but you made it logical, coherent and enjoyable: the mere fact I read all until the end proved you did manage to hook me with your story, even if I was not on board with the main character. I especially like how none of the character are "ultra-something."
And I quite like the fact you don't go further than the "I love you". Sure, I would have loved seeing how these two kept going, or not, together, but there is a nice sense and global meaning to stop there.
I will certainly read your other stories, especially if Kagami is next o/ (he is my fav, which is surprising because I usually like second-line characters, and to be honest my 2nd and 3rd fav are Wakamatsu and Kasamatsu )
midorima-shintaro07 chapter 17 . 9/15/2016
I... I always love the ending lines of all your stories! They conclude the story very beautifully... Congrats on finishing this wonderful story, and I always look forward to your works, you know! all the best, and keep writing your heart out! with lots of love and admiration!
Roseheart37819 chapter 17 . 9/15/2016
WHAT?! THIS IS THE END?! :O
Aw...
After I read "Kagami mochi" I was searching it up, half-expecting Kagami's face on a mochi to pop up. XD
Then I learned it had Daidai in it. :D
THE MIRACLES ARE REAL! XD
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 17 . 9/15/2016
Great story, thanks for taking the time to write it. I've enjoyed reading it from beginning to end.
Toreh chapter 17 . 9/15/2016
It's done? Awwwwww. I saw it coming, but you ended it lovely. I will certainly be stalking your new stories. You did such a lovely job on this. Thank you for sharing with us!
Hyuuga Senpai chapter 17 . 9/15/2016