Reviews for Soul's Wings
Nirankush chapter 6 . 9/23
I don’t know if you ever look that the comments for this fic. But I want to thank you for writing this anyway. I really enjoyed reading what you have written. Also, I am sorry that people were rude to you. I hope that you don’t run into anymore such people.
Mirrors Cracked And Broken chapter 6 . 7/8/2019
did you stop writing this fix bc you were taking quotes out of a dead man's fanfiction
Golden Light 001 chapter 6 . 5/1/2019
While there are some points that are similar, Harry is a very diffrent character and way of handling people, and situations, Harry is a detective that happens to be a wizard, and a love for star wars
Paxloria chapter 6 . 3/3/2019
Pretty good!

My only complaint is that Harry took more than 2 days to go pick up a scared little girl hidding in the woods calling out to him.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
Great chapter!

Lash never finished the explination on WHY Minato's soul was willing to merge with Harry and give his body...
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2019
'Biting the hands that feed you?'
What are the readers to you , a dog?
You have issues, man.
Archleone chapter 6 . 2/15/2019
"I won't ever abandon a story!"

One chapter later...

"I'm abandoning this story."

Comedic.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 5 . 11/20/2018
I really enjoy the story, but I really can't see Harry Dresden letting a little girl, alien or not, stay out in the botanical garden all by herself. I honestly expected this to be a major derail of canon as Harry would rescue Kuu far earlier than Minato since he would be far more aware of what the dreams mean. Instead he checked the area out, discovered that it was being guarded by armed MBI goons and then left. He left the little girl behind because trying to get past the armed humans would be difficult. Harry then went about his day and I am having trouble reconciling that idea with the Harry in the Dresden Files.

I'm enjoying the story, but this just feels like a situation where the stations of canon are being enforced regardless of what the characters would actually do.

Thank you for taking the time to share the story with us. It is greatly appreciated.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 6 . 10/17/2018
It is sad to know about bad people meddling!

I really your story! And I find you make Dresden really well.
Poor Homura I had hopes for him finding a girl ashikabi also poor Dresden.

I love Lash too, and Musibi, and Kuu, Akitsu is really dificult because she doesn’t talk and has no confidence in her self and despise norms( so she loves to forgets her knikers and other things), I think it is because she is forever an outsider.

I think Dresden will feel better with the girls when the war is over and they are a little older and he understand the situation better and feel more at home.
Mernom chapter 3 . 9/23/2018
Well, I tried. But Sekirei being a staple harem, it makes it hard to read for people who actually have standards.
Plus, what is it about characters from western media that makes them so Gray Stu? Harry's not on critical levels yet, but it's there.

Overall, I like your SAO stories a lot more... Them being younger (and having more writing experience put into them as a result) probably has to do with it.
Spartan3909 chapter 6 . 9/16/2018
Thanks for the chapters _.
Treant Balewood chapter 6 . 7/18/2018
Just found this again, it was fun to reread it! Thanks again for sharing it.
Eveon chapter 6 . 6/22/2018
Too bad. It was a good story. These days there are too many animes... the quality of the animation has improved with technology but the plot and general quality has fallen since the classics like code geass. While Sekerei isn't exactly a classic, it's pretty damn good for writing crossovers. Disappointing to see one of those crossovers go.
younger54 chapter 6 . 6/9/2018
Too bad... I was enjoying this. If you aren't having fun and you care too much about what rando's on the internet say then it is what it is tho. Have a good one.
keithallen chapter 6 . 6/6/2018
Wow, I find a good story with a pretty original crossover - and enjoy it, then I see at the last that it's cancelled because some people who probably don't write themselves harass the one writing it?

Gotta say, it's sad way for a story to end.