Reviews for The Fourth Time
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2018
This fanfic was utterly perfect! Thanks
ChainOfPaperclips chapter 5 . 11/13/2017
I haven't seen the movie this is based on, so I don't have a point of reference or comparison, but I liked the concept of this one, and Emma and Killian's chemistry throughout the story was palpable.

I did think briefly that you were going to kill Graham off, after having Emma and him have the green card marriage. I guess I was just thinking of the show and how he died unexpectedly, and I figured if he died during their sham marriage, then she would have a lot of guilt and need some "comfort." ;)

But thinking about it, the way you wrote it is best, because then Graham has the potential to for a happy ending someday of his own, when he's done grieving August. And I like thinking that he got it, eventually.

I actually really like that you ended the story with Liam and Elsa's wedding. You began the story implying that there was something between them, and you didn't do much with it in between, so it made sense tonend the fic by resolving what was started with the first chapter. It brought everything full circle and allowed us to see them get their happy ending. With Emma and Killian, we know they already have theirs the moment they get together for the final time after Killian's wedding-that-wasn't. We know they are going to grow marry and grow old together, even if we don't see them formalize their relationship at the end of it. We'd seen their relationship develop, but we hadn't seen Liam and Elsa's, and so it made more sense to resolve the Frozen Jewel ship with a wedding at the end instead of the Captain Swan one.
emmas-prince chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
It was a great story.i think I've seen the film, but not all of it so I night have to watch it again sometime. Thanks for sharing this story with us :)
Swangirl426 chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
Awww, so cute! Cs fluff is adorable!
thegreatshipcaptainswan chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
Aw, this chapter was perfect as is the ending! Well done!
cindyp73 chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
What a perfect and incredibly sexy last chapter for this delightful story. I'm glad it wasn't Emma and Killian's wedding to continue with the story and that you don't precipitate their wedding.
I love Killian and Liam interaction and Killian being uncomfortabla when Emma talks about Liam and Elsa's sex life, it was a great little snippet in the brothers relationship.
Thanks for sharing this story, I spent a good time reading it !
cindyp73 chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
Alas you have to be a little OOC for Killian in this chapter to stay true to the movie, with him not fighting for Emma. But that ending ! I love it to pieces ! Both of them staying silent, just staring at each other, it was perfect.
And I was also so glad that Liam stand up for his little brother :)
cindyp73 chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
Am I awful for having been relieved and glad the funeral wasn't for Liam ?
It's sad those events reinforced Emma's walls and her reject of love, but I find this chapter really painful for Killian. The way the "uses" him and rejects him after, being very cold. I know Emma hurt right now but it really give the 3b vibes when Emma was constantly rejecting Killian, hurting him but him being always here, understanding. That said, you perfectly follow the steps of their relationship like in the show, it's really well done.
cindyp73 chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
My heart actually skip a beat when I saw the first line, you have to warn when you do something like that ! :)
Poor Killian who never forgets Emma and suddenly receive an invitation to her wedding. Even if he guess it's a fake wedding it must have been hard. And Emma, sadly it's completely in character her running away, attempted to pretend that nothing happen. But it's so sad at the same time to see her denying her feelings and locking herself in a fake wedding.
I love love love their conversation after the wedding. Their behavior are just so them, with Killian throwing at her some good truths and Emma always running away from them. It's so full of sexual tension, feelings and an undercurrent sadness. This dialogue and their physical reactions is really well written.
cindyp73 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Oh what a great idea, I love this movie and you're very sexy take on it !
I love how Killian and Emma, both late for the wedding and staring at each other, forgetful of the event in front of them. And their immediate banter was wonderful and fun to read. I like the way you keep mysteries around Killian, and the reference to James Bond, and I really wonder what he is doind exactly and how it's gonna work with him living in England. I was so glad that Liam is alive but then I was "oh no there is a funeral in the story, please not him, don't hurt the brothers Jones". And things also promise to be interesting between Elsa and Liam.
Great start for the story :)
lupis93 chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Great story! Loved that at the last wedding they were finally together as a couple.
Ness fan 01 chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
I'm so glad you gave us this last chapter, and I love the way you wrote this story. Well done.
melly326 chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
Loved this
Nenski chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
I wasn't expecting a CS wedding, but I did wonder if you'd give them a baby, same as in the movie. Loved it all the same!
princesseslikepirates chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
I've never seen the movie, so I didn't know what to expect. But, I do like that Frozen Jewel got their wedding too.

Emma teasing Killian about his brother's sex life was very funny.

Great ending to a fabulous story! :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »