Reviews for It's like a Fairytaleish
Gryphon646 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
If you're just reading this story like I attempted to do know that the premise is great, the plot line (as far as I read) a bit convoluted but good, it's just the applacation that fell through. The author mixes up tenses and whether a verb is or should be plural or singular i.e. is versus are. There are also plenty of words that while close in sound or form to the one the author wanted to use, they are in fact not the word that should have been used i.e. thought instead of taught. If you can read this without being hung up by the grammatical errors you're in for a good read, but if you can't, like me, you should probably stop now. For the author if you're out there, and still writing on this site, I would love to read a corrected version of this story. I'm actually rather disappointed that I can't read this story. I was really looking forward to it based off the summary.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
Its not crap its a very nice story I really like it I think I will read more of your stories
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I really LOVE this story! It's amazing and very beautiful! I'm a sucker for Happily Ever After and YAY you did a very awesome ending! Yorkshire Pip? I died laughing haha I love how you made him Harry Potter at the end it was very interesting!

-Lauren! :)

PS.) 156th reviewer? I rock haha
DramaQueen92 chapter 11 . 5/24/2011
Great story I'm eager to finish it, I just thought I point out that in answer to your question in an earlier chapter (I know I'm a bit late lol) but A all the way I don't like Ginny! Also the rope with the hook on it is called a Grapple :D
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
I know this is old but I am so confused, I though Oliver was dead, how can he be alive?
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 20 . 11/30/2010
awww! this is really cute! good job!
Evil Chocolate Chip Cookies chapter 20 . 2/12/2010
yOU'RE BEING WAY TOO NEGATIVE WITH YOURSELF! Oups caplock was on anyway chiil out! it's not crap! I liked the idea a lot and okay I agree the grammar is not the best but that's something you work! I mean, I'm not too bad at grammar but I have no bloody imagination! Anyway please don't be too hard on yourself and if you want I can reread it and send you a grammatically reviewed version if I can do it.. Anyway I really liked it! Thanks!
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 20 . 1/4/2010
i loved it so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so! MUCH! i want this to be a movie *pout* damn you JK for making them straight! X3
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
X3 stockholm syndrom almost! XD 3
Nyoka Li chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
I really like the basic concept behind this story, but it needs a lot of work/editing.

You HAVE to decide what dialect you're going to use. It's inconsistant to switch between modern dialect and "Art Thou Certain?". Not only that, but when you switch it up all the time, it sounds ridiculous.

By the way, Ginny has, at this point in the story, done absolutly nothing wrong. Theres no need to have people vote on her fate when we have no idea what she's done.

Just my humble opinion, Nyoka Li.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
I loved it!
Micuko chapter 20 . 4/9/2008
I like it very much
nomy chapter 20 . 1/26/2008
i love it!...i really like how you make it a human story and no magic except for Fleur..but i miss the twins in here..you should put them as in the band thieves and are excellent on stealing and using distraction to steal at people..it will be hillarious i tell you..

there are always limited story on Lupin and Black..so im glad atleast you put a little bit of hint of them in here..
charlie-becks chapter 20 . 10/31/2007
well i loved it an i stayed up till 2am to finish it now if u don't mind i really want to sleep my coffee wore off hours ago :D
amakasu toko chapter 17 . 4/13/2007
very interesting ficcie...this chapter made me think "THIS. IS. SPARTA" hahahaha great job :)