Reviews for Ozpin's Academy
TheRightPrice chapter 7 . 11/14/2020
"Take that you old, veiny hag. I'll soon kick you right in your arthritis,"thought Ozpin. I laughed so loudly at this I think I woke up my neighbors. This is a brilliant piece of literature right here.
Glrasshopper chapter 7 . 10/9/2020
It's like RWBY Chibi, but better!
AyakoA-chan chapter 7 . 7/30/2020
Why do I feel like this chapter was one big misunderstanding...?

Also, it's nice not to see Ozpin villanized for once. He's only human, even with his reincarnation factor, and when up against an evil immortal Grimm-controlling witch, he's bound to have made some sacrifices and done some things he's not proud of.
ZeEinKaizerIA chapter 7 . 6/15/2020
Pls update
Darkmaster10000000 chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA- . . . . . *takes a deep breath* HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Lethaius chapter 7 . 1/5/2020
Gods I love this and wish there was more
N2 chapter 7 . 3/14/2019
I want more please update soon.
merendinoemiliano chapter 7 . 12/24/2018
I bet with Port on team Arkos. Merry Christmas and Happy new year.
The Baz chapter 7 . 12/23/2018
This reminds me a lot of a ff called ‘Gin’s Notebook’. It was one of the first I ever read and I still love it today, happy I found something similar.
Konstantinsen chapter 7 . 12/23/2018
Now this is a Christmas gift that I'm glad I woke up to.
Gizmo Gear chapter 6 . 10/3/2018
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

One, I like this Ozpin.

Two, PERFECT FREAKIN MATCH! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Jaune is going to die
Konstantinsen chapter 6 . 4/10/2018
Well... This is one of the best Ozpin's I've read. Hope to see more! :)
BannerHulk123 chapter 6 . 3/14/2018
Omg more i need more this is a hidden gem that i have found i especially want to see more jaune and ruby as well as neo and ozpin.
Luna chapter 6 . 2/11/2018
I loved this very much it was written very well and it was funny and interesting and I would definitely read more of this it was one of the best fanfics I've ever red definitely a 200 out of 10 would recommend this to my friends
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »