Reviews for All About Our Love
DecoyDream chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
I adore stories like this - the ones that actually make my heart feel heavy with angst and sadness at what could have been. Endings like this are the reason I still look for fanfiction and your story was magnificent.
Characterisations are spot on, writing style and grammar are great and THE EMOTIONS. I believed every moment of your story and for you to achieve that believability amongst a non-canon ship while keeping character and in an almost AU kind of setting is all sorts of fantastic.

In summary, you're awesome, your story is awesome and Draco and Cho is now one of my favourites. Thank you :)
A Fan chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
I have probably read this fanfiction several times throughout the years and it never fails to make me cry. I just wish there were more DM/CC fics like this out there. I hope you never take this down (:
SorrisoD'amore chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
Tha was simply amazing! Even though the ending was sad you were right they had to die or the story wouldnt be complete!really good writing by the way you have tremendous talent keep writing and good luck!
broken and forgotten chapter 13 . 9/22/2009
Omg, i love this story soo much, you dont even know how much lol. Sad, about Cho and Draco, but you did really well. Anymore stories? Lol, looking forward to more of your writing :P
Lil Marie Antoinette chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
You know, it's been a good four years since I last read your story. I've since grown up since then, had some stuff happen, went to college. I've also read a lot of books, seen a lot of movies and yet I've always come back to fanfiction just to visit. When I do, I remember those hundreds of fics I had read back then. Among those, I can only seem to dig up a handful of them in my mind.

Your fanfic has been one of those that I've remembered after all these years. Seriously, it has moved me that much. I know there are these "Twilight" fangirls out there and whenever I think of them and the type of book it is...I think that it can't come close to the handful of fanfic gems. Wherever you are, whoever you are Eddiemunster (by the way, I also loved the Munsters:D), I hope you're working hard to be recognized for your talents. Because, let me tell you...you have a serious gift.

Take care,

LilMarieAntoinette
xTxNxLx chapter 13 . 10/23/2008
you made me cry ):
msphoebegrace chapter 13 . 5/28/2007
Oh my flippin gosh! I sat on the computer for 2 hours just reading this entire story! I am in love with it! It was sad how Draco and Cho passed, but it was so awesome. Awesome writing skills. Obviously about us teenage minds. BTW I'm not going to throw tomatoes, I'm going to throw roses! I kind of want an encore. Can you please write another story?
Chele chapter 13 . 3/25/2006
Oh dangit! I thought Precious Moments was the best Harry/Cho/Draco fic I’ve ever read. But, good golly, this tops it all! I loved EVERYTHING. But god! the heartache throughout (and mind you, I’m a HUGE fan of angst, hence why I love this triangle) but damn! This was too angsty, even for me. ;-) I was in utter shock and heartache for the trio, I mean it was to the point that I couldn’t even cry—I’ve been rendered speechless. You did a great job with Draco and all the other characters; and I especially loved all the bitter rivalry between the two lovely and lovable men, Harry and Draco—those were some intense angsty (and a bit funny in some) scenes between those two rivals. And the ending was really bittersweet. I just wanted to cry! Your story really put me on the fence with who I wanted Cho to be with; I wanted her to be with both! I haven’t felt this way about a love triangle since Angel/Buffy/Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer); I wanted her with both vampires! *Ahem* Anyway, I digress…this is seriously my now most favorite Draco/Cho fic, EVER.
Autumn Kate chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
I just read your story and it's great! I'm a Harry/Cho shipper but you really made me support Draco/Cho. I hope you keep writing more stories!
blue7 chapter 13 . 8/13/2005
This fic is AMAZING! Definitely one of my favourite HP fics. I love your writing style. Your diction, dialogue, characterization, etc. - I wouldn't change a thing. The ending was so bittersweet *sob* and beautifully written.

I love the Draco/Cho pairing. I haven't been able to find many. Please please please write more D/C fics!
Nadina chapter 13 . 7/26/2005
This is one of the best Harry Potter stories I've read!And I've read a lot of them,really. Your story just managed to make me a Draco/Cho shipper!gosh, Draco the Death Eater in love is so hot!LoL and overall, your story is beautiful...the way she gave up things to be with him...I think you killing them off in the end proves just how much she loved him.

once again, my respect n all for having written such a wonderful story!
Tricia chapter 13 . 4/10/2005
...YOU KILLED HER*cries*!*Throws only one tomato*
RachelleConde chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
Absolutely fabulous! Loved every bit of it! You're very talented. Kudos!
indonfhui chapter 13 . 11/29/2004
please write anoyher story. You're great, i cried over this story. and you converted me to chodraco shipper. please write another one. I will review of course
Pavane chapter 13 . 9/5/2004
okay...i won't throw any tomatoes...but i'm sure cabbages would work just as well! we! *throws rotten cabbage*

*cough* Aherm...eh, anyways, kudos to you for the whole story! i lurved it all...

bye now!