Reviews for When the Adventure Only Begins...
MMLH.love chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
It's been forever since this story had been updated, which is a shame, since it's quite an interesting one. I would have loved to see how it ends!
roni2010 chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
lovev story.. where the rest of this great one?
cyardra chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
love this story so far. PLESE, update soon. I have to know what happens
sectimsempra chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
There are times when I seriously would like to get my hands on a timeturner, go back to when Moldyshorts...erm, I mean Voldemort was a youngster, and KILL HIM!
michelle chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
i really like it but i beg u puh-lezze don't make g/d break-up
monikiis chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
I really like your ending...I hope Ginny will stay with Draco. Well..i really enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
why are you not updateing! It's been three years!
TLSlark chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
Please update
Tynkerbell chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
really loving this story! i wanna see a bit more of hermione all she's really done is roll her eyes
Nice chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
I don't freak out. Maybe a little passionate on how I feel about something but I don't freak out. Also there wouldn't be a need to tell me not to freak if you'd stop with the h/g keep it d/g and there won't be any problems from me. Thanx.
honeyduck chapter 6 . 4/15/2004
wow! i so like this story! update soon please! i love it!
The Good Shippers chapter 6 . 4/11/2004
Very interesting concept! I like it a lot, though it doesn't seem like you're going to update it any further, seeing as your last chapter was uploaded approximately 2 1/2 years ago, but that's okay! I'll just have to make up my own ending. :)
Wizzabee chapter 6 . 4/7/2004
oh my god!
Honi chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
very thought provoking!
Emma-Kitty chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
Gah! Where's the next chapter? I need more updates! Hurry up with the next chapter, please! Who does Ginny end up with? I need to know! Soon!