Reviews for Sins of the Spriggan
ExcaliberShooter chapter 1 . 1/10
I must say I truly like your Fairy Tail and Seven Deadly Sins crossover story and I like the concept of Zeref meeting the tragic disowned Demon prince Meliodas and effectively changing into a much better person because of him.
Meliodas is quite the tragic figure and his curse is as cruel as Zeref's even if it is not as destructive and murderous but makes up for it with it's distinct purpose and personal function.
Meliodas was forced to live for 3,000 years without ageing and see his beloved Elizabeth die over and over again most in cruel unfair ways she lost her life and a few where she grew old and passed away without remembering with Meliodas forced to watch as she drew her last breaths knowing she would simply reincarnate again. And while he could still physically die he would come back inhabit his body again after going through the tormenting trials his father would put him through for who knows how long his perception of time had transpired and returning with some of his personality missing and being replaced with traits of what he was when he was the cruel Demon prince of terror and strongest of the Demon clan.

Zeref would question how Meliodas endured and overcome his tormenting curse for over 3,000 years when compared to his own for a merely four centuries and ask of him if he has a brother which would be his little brother Zeldris.
What he is like and what happened to him and their relations. Which Meliodas would explain partly and how he isn't in good terms with his little brother as he now hates him and sees him as a traitor to the Demon Clan then blaming himself saying it was due to his failure as a older brother which would get Zeref reflecting on the information to himself and Natsu.
Zeref and Meliodas have much in common.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2021
Now we wait another 3 years for an update.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/24/2021
Please continue.
Helzingsg1rl chapter 2 . 4/21/2021
Love the story so far hope you're right again soon.
Sua fa chapter 2 . 4/6/2021
Quando você vai mandar outro capitulo?
SageOfSixCats chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
This is amazing! I hope u update soon!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 5/11/2020
Wonderful! Catching up on a LOT of stories. Love the reactions here
huese81 chapter 2 . 10/20/2019
Oye actulizaras está historia o se quedará así es que quería saber porque me gusta mucho esta es muy buena y original
Porcierto podrías hacer la saga de los vampiros de Edinburgh y que zeref sea el compañero de escánor en esa batalla sería como un ban mesclado con Merlín ya que es inmortal y sabe mucha magia no podrías hacerlo y de los eventos de que pasó hasta que lo devolvieron a Álvarez sería lo mejor porfavor a hazlo plissssss
HollowLament chapter 2 . 9/2/2019
nice story. its very interesting. i would like to see it continued.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2019
Love!
Deepthoughts42 chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Natsu hadn’t joined fairy tail yet, he was still in the past at that point
Blackdrake chapter 2 . 4/25/2019
Man, I love your idea. Zeref as a sin. And now he comes with his entire army. I can't wait for the next chapter. This will be awesome. They will flatten Dreyfus and Hendrickson. And I can't wait for the faces of the other sins when they meet with his sprigging shields. Especially his sons. This will be so cool.

Hope you continue this story soon.
Blackdrake
FairySinGirl chapter 2 . 4/21/2019
Awesome! I like that Zeref and his spriggens are joining the battle to help free Liones from Dreyfus and Hendrickson.
I wonder if Meliodas and the other Sins will still remember Zeref.
Asura9772 chapter 2 . 3/18/2019
Please update the 3. Chapter
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 2 . 3/10/2019
interesting. although, have you considered getting a beta?