Reviews for Desperate Situation
morkkan chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
Write more please. i love your story!
PinkPanther9.7 chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
"By Primus, they made another one of him!"

priceless absulutely priceless

Megatron:#brandishing a hockey stick# ''i certinally didint see that coming nor being forced to play stinking sports by her''

Me: 'put the hockey stick down before you kill someone' and-#washes his mouth out with soap# and thats for being rude to starscream!'

plz finish this story this is certainly the best so far

ferwell#dissapears into the abyss#
PinkPanther9.7 chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
Man that was awsome

"Maybe it lost its way, and can't find its way back home!"

I love that line very witty wish I thought of that

your fic is so great that i have no critisms for it

DECEPTICONS KICK BUTT
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 8 . 6/12/2006
yeah that was awsome! plz update soon!
Shadigan Shinen chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
really great story but...

when are you going to update it? i'm still waiting for it to continue!
SuzakoGirl chapter 8 . 12/12/2003
Wow this was really good and it took me nearly half finished reading this so I guess I better send this out before I read all of it ) Sideways rulles **golps** the Autobot-Decpticon traitor
Talec Arashi chapter 8 . 11/15/2003
Hm... Very nice... full of character developement.. *nods*

I really like the scene with Wheeljack, Bonecrusher, and Wind Sheer.

"We see no other reason to punish you further, and lack the malice to perform any unjust or cruel sentences."

Interesting. I like this line.

I also like the scenes with Jetfire and Cyclonus XD Go Cyke! Go Cyke! *waves flags* XD

Oh. I LIKE :D Continue! D
Duel Mistress K chapter 8 . 11/10/2003
dude... this was awesome... took me three class periods at school, but i finally finished! :D anyhoo, this was ao freaking cool, and i like the way both Jets and Cyc became PLX... whoo, can't think, the computer lab is full and its far too noisy, but update soon... please? 'Tis very very good! _

K
Kokiri chapter 8 . 10/30/2003
Yay! You updated! *does happy dance* To be honest, I've reread up to chapter 7 about 3 times _ I absolutely love this story! And the new chapter is awesome. Can't wait to see what happens next!
The Crab chapter 8 . 10/30/2003
Great chapter buddy! I had a great time reading it from the begining, the begining you showed me oh so long ago, lmao

I shall help you plot soon, for this story is on its way to greatness! *rolls out*
HorseTechie chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
- "Yes, and supposedly Sideways is supposed to be using me, ME!" Starscream was now getting angry, "They wanted to use me as a pawn to destroy Megatron! Nobody uses me, NOBODY!" -

Hrmm.. so it this your reasoning as to why Starscream hasn't really killed Megatron it eh cartoon? Works for me!

(It bugs the hay out of me why he doesn't after saying he does in the show!)

*goes back to reading* Very cool adventure... wow...
The Crab chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
Awsome chapter! Very well written and specific. Lemme say this, on a scale of 1-10, this chapter would be an 11, lol.

Gotta love the Sideways scenes. Glad ya finally put in sone 'Sacrifice' stuff. Wondering when Hoist will appear.

And that reminds me: Are you gonna call him Hoist, or stick with Smokescreen?

Either way, great chapter!
Alc chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
Please write more soon, I love this fic it's very good!
Zarius chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
Making use of a quest story involving the mini-cons makes thier importance to the series so much more useful, it's a little..JACKIE CHAN...but hey it works, keep it up, and I hope to learn why Unicron needs the Zodaic Mini-cons to Transform

you know where to reach me if you want contacting privatly
Duel Mistress K chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
Coolies! I like how you worked a bit of the Sacrifice episode into your fic... I'd have to say the way Smokey was thrown into stasis lock was better then the real thing. Anyway, I NEED to know what happens to Red-Alert!

Oh, and congrats on graduating! _
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »