Reviews for Little Brother
Guest chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
awww! please do more! I love it!
Brianna Nickles chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
OMG! Poor Mikey i feel srry for him.
Brianna Nickles chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
OMG mikey fainted. that's hallariouse! He said im a little kid. (faint)
Mary chapter 24 . 2/9/2013
You said that you'd finish it. This is like one of my favorite fanfics and i REALLY want more. Please finish it, for all your waiting fans.
Mary chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
Are ya gonna finish it? 'Cos it's kinda at a cliffhanger... and if its already finished, u shud write a sequel
Nothing is What it Seems chapter 24 . 1/21/2012
So, pretending that you still get reviews from this account (As it has been a very long time since you updated any of your stories), or at the very least check once in a blue moon... I just wanted to say how amazing this story is! First, a billion thank yous for having this set in the original TMNT story line. I miss the original cartoons and I to feel that the new version is far to scifi. Lucky for us they now have the originals on dvds.

Second, your story is really stellar! I love that Mikey retains his memories and I love the build up of his character. I really wish to know if Shredder finds out soon that Giovanni is Michelangelo, and what that might mean for our 'little' friend!

It saddens me that in your last chapter update you mentioned that you planned for this to be a trilogy and yet it has been many years since you last updated. I'm patient... at times... I just hope you plan to continue this!

If not, cheers and all the best with whatever you pursue in life!

(p.s. I'll still put this on alert. It might be wishful thinking, but it's a chance that could only have a positive outcome!)
Darian21 chapter 24 . 7/27/2011
I love all yours stories please write mooooooooooooooooore 8o)))

p.s. I really miss your fic For the Better, please please post it again, please please pretty please 8o)))
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 24 . 2/22/2011
Please update soon!

I love this Idea of Mikey becoming a Little Turtle again,

I've soo been looking for a story just like this
neko chapter 24 . 11/24/2010
dude...this is not cool...

last time update: 2005

u promised to finish this..

[rolling in agony] plz don't leave it like this!
Nala162024 chapter 24 . 10/1/2010
Update Soon.
Nala162024 chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
"But I am no stranger. I'm Shredder."

Somehow that just does not sound all that friendly to me. lol.
Glass lady chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
THANK YOU! Seriously, there need to be fics with this kind of plot.

One tip: instead of saying something like "were quietly simmering" say "quietly simmered." It paints a better picture for the reader, and shows us what's happening, instead of telling us.

Great story. Now I need to read the second chapter...
dreamer chapter 24 . 6/1/2009
i think that by the time raph, leo, and donnie get to mikey, mikey will hate them, having been staying with shredder and co. for so long.

this is really good, btw. mikey as a 3-yr-old, hehe!
Simone Robinson chapter 24 . 11/23/2008
awesome, update soon
Puldoh chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
OMFG update!UPDATE UPDATE, please update like asap, this was awesome, like truly brilliant, please tell my yoour gonna finish, but it doens't look like it but you soo gotta!