Reviews for Everything Running Like Normal
Mark chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
A great adjunct story to the other you wrote but from Mals point of view! Nicely done!
zendog chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
What a gem to stumble across. This story is fantastic. The descriptions of Mal's PSTD dreams are horrific and really disturbing but are even more so when paired with his rejection of support and consolation. The emotional depth of the story and your amazing ability to bring to life the voices of all the characters really pulls the reader in. And the ending is truly beautiful; the only one who can really calm and sooth Mal is his ship.
Firefly-gal chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Nicely done! I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing, and for keeping this boat in the sky! :)
Mendip123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is really nicely done. Strange to think this story has been around since 2003 and I'm reviewing in 2014. You write beautifully and I lge how complex and dense this is without seeming to be. Spot on characterisation and speech too. Thanks.
The Buzz chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is awesome. Perfectly in character and just...perfect. Thanks for sharing!
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aww, poor Mal. A very intricate piece, I loved it! It's good he got out of his past memories and sat in the present for a while. Very cute, and well done, I enjoyed a little insight into Mal's head ;) Great job, and thank you for posting this wonderful little story!
a chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
wow... you really have talent.
heb chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I thought this was fantastic! Thank you.
Brit chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Really excellent, I loved your shorter story too. This one is just right. You can practically feel the pain. Look forward to reading more of your writing.

One way of keeping Serenity flying.
EmeraldEve63 chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
wow! this was a really awesome piece! loved it! the way you captured the dialogue was lovely, especially river and jayne. :) great job!
Maystone chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Beautiful work. I'd been hoping to read a story dealing with the aftermath of Out of Gas - yours is just about perfect. Excellent!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Good Story.
ThatGirlIsabel chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Perfect. Absolutely ruttin perfect. Beautiful.
LJC chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Wow. Gorgeous use of language, and you show a light touch with characterisation made this an utter joy to read. You have a realgift for writing Mal, and your Zoe is also quite marvelous. Just adored this.