Reviews for Love and Honor
Fedinavi39 chapter 19 . 3/8/2019
This was such an amazing story! You are an amazing writer who knows just how to pull at your reader's emotions in the best way possible! I absolutely just love your work! 3
Kab chapter 18 . 1/28/2019
I-Im crying? You write so beautifully and from the start, I got hooked and couldn't stop reading. One of the best stories I've read so far.
bluedog44 chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
This is already amazing! Great first chapter!
cathyscloud9 chapter 20 . 6/13/2018
Ohh new story sounds good..
mauretania chapter 18 . 4/3/2018
I'm crying. GOD I CAN'T STOP CRYING!
PrincessOctavia chapter 19 . 11/20/2017
This was a wonderful and lovely story. I enjoyed the ending where Hikari dies better but everything about this story was great. My only concern is double checking grammar and sentence structure.
Arkytior's Song chapter 19 . 11/5/2017
I. Am. Sobbing. I don't remember the last time I cried this much because of a fanfic! I just can't even, like normally I would be screaming in all caps but I just can't right now my emotions are everywhere and I just ugh.
LOVED this story! Both endings included, I don't know which I prefer, I think maybe the first/original one. Well done! Absolutely fantastic! And just so you know, my vision is blurry too cause I'm still crying.
Tclk chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
This story is lit
Rumman chapter 19 . 10/8/2017
I started reading this story today and was so drawn into it that I could not stop reading this. After an hour of weeping I must say that your story really touched the depths of my heart. I request of you to write a sequel please, and you Rock!
cathyscloud9 chapter 19 . 10/6/2017
Wow I absolutely loved it! Thanks for this alternate ending
nevvy chapter 18 . 9/4/2017
A lovely story. Thank you for sharing!
Insane-Mad-Hatter07 chapter 18 . 8/22/2017
Damn you the last part was beutifull almost dead becux of the crying
mental.case.101 chapter 4 . 6/28/2017
ItachiSherloc
guest chapter 17 . 6/13/2017
What a wonderful story - I am so glad I discovered this gem. What I liked best -your description of Itachi's character and his true ability for forgiveness, and the way Hikari explained her perceptions to Itachi was very accessible - makes me wonder if you have had these experiences yourself. What I would like in a further one shot rather than alternative ending. Itachi and Hikari reincarnation into post war Konoha perhaps as Sasuke's son or grandson and a Senju descendent who bring strength and peace to the future Konoha aswell as fall in love again (maybe even some past life flashbacks ). All the best with your future novels.
cathyscloud9 chapter 18 . 6/10/2017
Thanks for writing such an awesome story!