Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Blue Eyes Angle 2 chapter 35 . 3/15
I just want to say that I really enjoyed reading this story. This story idea has always been something that I have been looking for and has been floating around in my head. So I was really excited to see someone write a story like this and write it so well.
Really, I could not stop reading it, a real page turner, finished it in one day. Loved the thought-out detail and explanation to how Jamie ended up being taken and why no one noticed that Jimmy really was Jamie. (Also love how you did that too). The only thing that really bothered me was Jamie accepting too quickly becoming Jamie Regan. I feel like he have a harder time adjusting and accepting that because he's known himself as Jimmy Riordan. But I guess different people adjust and handle things differently. But I think you did get how the characters would react to this situation spot on in the end.
Overall, great story, I'm in the process of reading the sequel and I'm really excited about it! Keep up the work.
sweetgirl23 chapter 35 . 11/24/2016
I just recently found your story, and read the whole thing. Then I read it again, and then again. I just have to say I loved it. Great concept, great writing, great character development. I loved Jamie throughout the entire story. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
One of the best long-form stories about Jaime. Such a compelling storyline... great, great, great story!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/18/2016
the story is great
carlea chapter 35 . 10/4/2016
I really liked this story and think your idea for as follow up is great.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/26/2016
Would love to see sequels to this story ️
social worker chapter 21 . 7/21/2016
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between Frank and Jamie.
iheartlife chapter 35 . 7/20/2016
A great story! Thanks for writing such a great plot! ;)
Guest chapter 35 . 7/18/2016
Thank you so much for a nice ending to a good story:)
Guest chapter 35 . 7/18/2016
Awesome. If you decide to write a second novel or even do short stories I would be interested in Jamie learning more about his family's Roman Catholic Faith and maybe considering the Sacraments.
reader82 chapter 35 . 7/20/2016
Wow, what a development. I was on vacation for only a few days and now you're done. What a pity. I loved every single chapter, but especially the ending. It's so nice to see, that Jamie and the whole family get their happy ending. Sherry will be out of the picture and they all can make new memories. Thanks for all the effort you put into the story and for sharing with us. Please consider that sequel.
yotalife1993 chapter 35 . 7/19/2016
Amazing as always. I'll be looking forward to the possible sequel series you mentioned! :)
Laura Louisa Lewis chapter 35 . 7/18/2016
Great job on these last few chapters. Hope you decide to write that sequel. Jamie has a lot of adjusting to do now that he has a family!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/18/2016
Wonderful story. I have really enjoyed it.
Guest2016 chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
Great end to an even greater story! Your ideas for a sequel sounds promising, if you choose to do one or write another story altogether , I'll be reading it!
Thank you!