Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Warren Rushold chapter 12 . 9/10/2020
The Reagans got what they deserved!
BB-Jamie-fanatic chapter 35 . 7/16/2020
I agree with Guest2020- After watching the season 10 finale, it reminded me of your story. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that someone on the TV show writing staff is a reader of fanfiction.
Guest2020 chapter 35 . 5/2/2020
After last night’s episode, I felt compelled to read this again! Such a good story! And the way you write the characters is so close the show! Who knows, Maybe someone over there read it !
MyladyNancy chapter 35 . 12/14/2019
I have never read outside the twilight world. I think I picked a awesome way to step out of my comfort zone. thanks for a lovely story. I could hear each voice in your characters.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2019
For all of you saying your confused about the author switching from James to Jimmy... Are you all that stupid! Jimmy is short for James. Smh
Guest chapter 35 . 3/19/2019
I loved this! The writing seemed true to the characters and the storyline was very interesting.
larutanrepus89 chapter 35 . 5/3/2018
I loved it! You did a great job writing it.
LeonoraChris chapter 35 . 11/29/2017
Lovely story. I liked it. :)
jasnrob chapter 35 . 11/4/2017
Wow! What a twist with the baby kidnapping and the twist to have him meet Frank.
Enjoyed your story.
conservativegirl chapter 35 . 10/30/2017
I've been going in between this universe and one of our own and this is absolutely phenomenal! Great emotion, I love how it was angsty, touching, warming, and, also, kinda funny (I love when Erin and the others just smother him in hugs haha)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2017
Wait who tf is James I thought it was jimmy I need some explaining to be done
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2017
Is it james or jimmy my gosh make up your mind
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
The beginning chapters u keep changing his name from Jimmy to James it is getting annoying and confusing
Guest chapter 24 . 6/3/2017
Yassss the butt fumble! I literally laughed so hard omgggg I love that he's a Bills fan
sherryola chapter 2 . 6/2/2017
I've just recently discovered blue bloods and have watched the first two seasons in a week and am half way through three. I've been looking for fanfiction in the genre and I'm so glad I found yours. This looks like exactly what I want. I agree about Renzuli, he's one of my favorites.