Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Leonora Chris chapter 35 . 11/29/2017
Lovely story. I liked it. :)
jasnrob chapter 35 . 11/4/2017
Wow! What a twist with the baby kidnapping and the twist to have him meet Frank.
Enjoyed your story.
conservativegirl chapter 35 . 10/30/2017
I've been going in between this universe and one of our own and this is absolutely phenomenal! Great emotion, I love how it was angsty, touching, warming, and, also, kinda funny (I love when Erin and the others just smother him in hugs haha)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2017
Wait who tf is James I thought it was jimmy I need some explaining to be done
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2017
Is it james or jimmy my gosh make up your mind
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
The beginning chapters u keep changing his name from Jimmy to James it is getting annoying and confusing
Guest chapter 24 . 6/3/2017
Yassss the butt fumble! I literally laughed so hard omgggg I love that he's a Bills fan
sherryola chapter 2 . 6/2/2017
I've just recently discovered blue bloods and have watched the first two seasons in a week and am half way through three. I've been looking for fanfiction in the genre and I'm so glad I found yours. This looks like exactly what I want. I agree about Renzuli, he's one of my favorites.
Blue Eyes Angle 2 chapter 35 . 3/15/2017
I just want to say that I really enjoyed reading this story. This story idea has always been something that I have been looking for and has been floating around in my head. So I was really excited to see someone write a story like this and write it so well.
Really, I could not stop reading it, a real page turner, finished it in one day. Loved the thought-out detail and explanation to how Jamie ended up being taken and why no one noticed that Jimmy really was Jamie. (Also love how you did that too). The only thing that really bothered me was Jamie accepting too quickly becoming Jamie Regan. I feel like he have a harder time adjusting and accepting that because he's known himself as Jimmy Riordan. But I guess different people adjust and handle things differently. But I think you did get how the characters would react to this situation spot on in the end.
Overall, great story, I'm in the process of reading the sequel and I'm really excited about it! Keep up the work.
sweetgirl23 chapter 35 . 11/24/2016
I just recently found your story, and read the whole thing. Then I read it again, and then again. I just have to say I loved it. Great concept, great writing, great character development. I loved Jamie throughout the entire story. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
One of the best long-form stories about Jaime. Such a compelling storyline... great, great, great story!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/18/2016
the story is great
carlea chapter 35 . 10/4/2016
I really liked this story and think your idea for as follow up is great.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/26/2016
Would love to see sequels to this story ️
social worker chapter 21 . 7/21/2016
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between Frank and Jamie.