Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Only a week left in the story... I don't want it to end
One of my all time favorite stories!
Guest2016 chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
I knew the Chevelle would appear but not as " a family member "! Ha ha! Such a good story!
LuvJamieReagan chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
I sure hope that you pick up a part 2 on this story...it's been Awesome! It's great you wrote about the Chevelle!
Lea chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
Sweet! Love how you brought in the Chevelle! I'll probably be wrong with who "confronts" Jamie. However, my guess is Vinnie? (Hoping so...LOVED Vinnie!)
mcgeeksgirl chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
Glad u put the chevelle in there..i agree they could've fixed the car or had Jamie a little hurt...they skip too much good material...like Vinnys funeral and Jamie coping with that...but anyway..another great chapter. ..glad Jamie got the Chevelle and he will be getting a nicer apartment. ..hope to see Frank and Jamie addressing the media together...looking forward to next chapter! !
Daniel Reagan chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
Let me guess who's going to confront him is Eddie -Danny
jlmayer chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
So, glad that you covered the Chevelle! Don't know who was sweeter to look at Jamie or the car! Had to laugh how you wrote about the look on Frank's and Danny's faces driving the station wagon/mini van! Glad to see Jamie getting his chance to drive it! Anyway we can convince you to write a part II of this story?!
werks chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
Aw, I loved how you worked the Chevelle in, yes they should have kept her for sure. That was sweet with Henry and that talk with Frank over the car is one of my favs of all time. I'm guessing maybe an Officer Vincent Cruz is not thrilled with the PC's kid being up front and personal now? And a week? Hope you are planning a sequel!
BLBLF chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
Aw. Loved how you incorporated that scene with Frank and Jamie and the Chevelle. I agree. Why didn't they have him fix the car up. That irked me a lot. Especially that day when he took Nicky driving in that other car. Lol. Glad he realized that everyone else has been through a lot too. That's always a good epiphany. And can't wait to see what happens at work. Lastly, even though we have a week of updates I'm so sad this is coming to an end. This was a GREAT story.
dragonsprit chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
Excellent chapter nice twist with the car can't wait for more.
JessieKLove chapter 28 . 7/8/2016
I'm glad Jamie is starting to fit in with the family. Still makes me sad to think he'll never get to know Joe personally. Update soon xx
JenRar chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
Aww, that was a great chapter! Love how Danny guessed about Jamie's reaction to Erin! LMAO
mcgeeksgirl chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
Loved the bonding between Jamie and Danny...hopefully next chapter it's Erins turn...Glad u worked Sydney into the story..I don't think things r going to go smoothly with the media and I'm thinking Jamie will have to face Sherry at the trial..her scumbag lawyer will want that! Looking forward to some Frank and Jamie time too...and I'm glad he's calling Frank dad!
MadTom chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
"... And I hate to break it to you, but you won't have a future in undercover work."

I'm assuming that that's a deliberate swipe at the whole preposterous "Jimmy Riordan infiltrates the Sanfino Crime Family with nobody recognizing him" story arc. Even if it wasn't intentional, it's brilliant!

Also love the idea that Jamie still met Sydney and got involved with her. Nice touch.
LuvJamieReagan chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
As much as Jamie will always be my fave on this site and the series, I have to admit I loved the bit about Danny as kid being locked out of the house for not showering. I have a son who is the same way! Made me laugh at some my own creative motivation ideas on that one!
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »