Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Lea chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
Loved it! Great sibling bonding time and a definite feel good chapter! Looking forward to more!
Guest2016 chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
Yay! You're thinking of a sequel!
Please. Please !
Love the family bonding as always.
LuvJamieReagan chapter 26 . 7/6/2016
Great Chapter! Jamie seems to be fitting in nicely with the Reagan's, calling Frank Dad and being ok with Danny calling him Jamie!
Lea chapter 26 . 7/6/2016
Watch out Jamie! You've officially to the world become a Reagan!
iheartlife chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
Great siblings moments ;) great update!
reader82 chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
Danny and Jamie getting closer was great. And Sidney fit right in the storyline here. Even the sisterly teasing was amazing. Good job, thank you.
jlmayer chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
My favorite! The two brothers! Loved how you wrote about their interactions! Nice that you included the little crush on Erin, too! Cute about Erin revealing how Danny was allergic to water as kid! Looking forward to more!
dragonsprit chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
Nice chapter the Erin Jamie bonding is nice hopefully there's more i wouldn't mind a sequel can't wait for more.
JessieKLove chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
I'd like to see some more protective Danny. Update soon xx
BlueBlood82 chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
Loved Danny's reference to the Erin thing...great job
werks chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
LOVE the sibling bonding and the way you worked Syd in. Who is left to introduce? Hmm. Now you'll have me puzzling over that. :)
BLBLF chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
Cute update. Loved the Sydney reference, and yes, her reaction would be interesting. The "make up for lost time" was funny. Looking forward to next update.
Laura Louisa Lewis chapter 26 . 7/6/2016
Looks like Jamie is going to have lots of time to get to know his grandfather. :) By the way, you found the perfect picture for the cover photo for this story - that look on Jamie's face as he sits across from Frank fits the theme so well!
sammygirl1963 chapter 26 . 7/6/2016
Poor Jamie, at least right now he is dealing better with things than I thought he would. But hey, it is like Henry said...at least they get to spend a few days with Jamie!
PepperMorganStark chapter 26 . 7/6/2016
I'm really curious with Jamie's reaction
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »