Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Guest chapter 24 . 7/5/2016
Cute! I'm glad they are getting along! The Significant Others Club part cracked me up
judithya88 chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
Love the fight about the Bills and Jets. As a Buffalo native I follow the Bills.
sydcasy chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Great update, can't wait for more. There will be a media mob after Jamie now!
BlueBlood82 chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
The Reagan's always stick together
sammygirl1963 chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Crap is right. I sure hope Danny can get to Jamie before the media circus does. He is going to need all the support he can get!
jlmayer chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Glad Frank is on the ball...hope Danny can locate Jamie before the press does!
BLBLF chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Oh oh. Yes, this will be a good time to bond more. I hope at some point they share childhood stories, though I'm sure Danny's are funnier than Jamie's. Yes, the buffalo pd is going to have a tough time. I wonder what his childhood's friends's dad would think with Jamie being right in his house. The thought of all that is so eerie. And sherry. Ugh. Glad Jamie is not showing any sort of loyalty to her. I loved reading how he is getting closer and closer to Frank. You can see the progression. Anyway, Danny will be there to help. Really looking forward to more. (It took me all morning to get through this without interruption - luckily I scanned it this morning so I would have some peace - lol.)
reader82 chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
I'm curious how Jamie is going to take this. It would ge the perfect opportunity for some more bonding.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Uh oh...the story is out! Hope Danny gets to Jamie before the reporters...he is going to be overwhelmed by this..Looking forward to more bonding time!
NancyReviews chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Jamie needs the love of a good woman in his life! Warm and wonderful story...keep writing
dragonsprit chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Excellent chapter hopefully Jamie is okay and avoids the circus can't wait for more.
JenRar chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Excellent chapter!
JessieKLove chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
This is getting exciting! Update soon XX
werks chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Ruh-Roh, here comes the circus. Poor Jamie's gonna get blindsided by that next and I'm sure as dumb as Sherry is she'll find a way to exploit that.
PepperMorganStark chapter 25 . 7/5/2016