Reviews for Search and You Will Find
SilverZelenia chapter 23 . 7/4/2016
I just KNEW the fishing scene was going to include a barb on Danny. He's so painfully impatient and hyperactive... and this is coming from an ADHD person who often gets in trouble for not having enough patience herself LOL.
sammygirl1963 chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
LOL, have to say I got a big kick out of the calamity centering around football. I am a diehard Steeler fan myself having loved them back in the time when Terry Bradshaw was quarterback (Guess that gives away my age LOL)

But hey, it is good to know they are all enjoying dinner together and that Jamie is getting to know his family.

Definitely looking forward to so much more.
Laura Louisa Lewis chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
Sherry's dealt with and Jim..., er, Jamie, is starting to bond with his real family! Linda's comments about her and Angie's first meetings with the Reagans were so funny, and so was Henry's reaction to Jamie's announcement of his NFL team! Good job! LLL
Guest chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
Haha that's awesome! Ahh sibling teasing:)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2016
Yay! Jimmy's now Jamie:)
LuvJamieReagan chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
So, sneaky! Have to admit I loved that it was football though and not a fight among the fledgling family members!
Lea chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
Great chapter! What a fun bunch of "trouble" this was! Hope you include that game in this story!
Guest2016 chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
OMG hilarious! I had no clue as to the " conflict & loyalties " ahead but as soon as he mentioned pro-football I catch on! Superb!
BlueBlood82 chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
Jamie's first family dinner. So nice
huskielover94 chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
this was great.. especially the football argument.. cant wait for moer
jlmayer chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
LOL! Loved where the family disagreement went! That never crossed my mind! Real good one there!
reader82 chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
Ah, and I worried about what trouble may be ahead for them... and then it's about football. You're evil :-) Thanks for this nice sunday-dinner chapter.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
So glad Jamie went for dinner and loved it was Sean who greeted him first...Erins emotional hugs r always fun to read and dinner was perfect so far...meeting his niece and nephews, and a few school questions made Jamie a little less nervous. .but the football talk was perfect...Jack and Sean picked it up first..and Jamie and Dannys banter about football felt normal. .no wonder Frank was smiling! Can't wait to read more. ...i have a feeling Jamie will need his new found family's support when the trial starts and the media finds out...especially Franks!
PepperMorganStark chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
I really loved this chapter!
dragonsprit chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
This chapter was too sweet the reactions were fun.
Hopefully we get more Erin and Jamie bonding.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »