Reviews for Search and You Will Find
JenRar chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
LMAO Too funny! He fits right in!
JessieKLove chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
I thought there was going to be actual trouble. Oh well, update soon XX
BLBLF chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
That's hilarious. I have to say, I HATE the Bills so I'm with Danny on that one. Had a personal loss with them as well :-) Lol. Cute dinner. Love Linda's comment about - they're boys and they never asked about the photo. Omg. How true is that! Can't wait to see what's next. Happy 4th.
werks chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
I so love the way Sean just brought Jamie into the dinner. That was really well done, and the fact that he's a Bill's fan with Henry's reaction made me laugh. Happy Fourth and thanks for taking the time to update on a holiday!
sydcasy chapter 23 . 7/4/2016
Loved it! I always liked the fishing scenes between Jamie and Frank, we don't get enough of tchem on the show! Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
I can't wait to read the next chapter. So excited to find out how the rest of the family reacts to having Jamie at Sunday dinner.
judithya88 chapter 20 . 7/3/2016
I love this story. I did find one mistake though, the water company in Buffalo is Buffalo Water Authority not Erie County.
LuvJamieReagan chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Awesome update and can't wait until the family dinner!
Lea chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
This story has been so incredible and I loved this chapter with Frank and Jamie just doing normal Father and Son things together! You do have me really curious about the family dinner though...?
Guest2016 chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Excellent chapter, You made me feel all happy for a couple of fictional characters !? You're that good !
I have to confess... no clue about the conflict !
sammygirl1963 chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
What a fantastic chapter, possibly my new favorite of the story! Loved the fishing scenes and I think you did a great job with the desriptions. I used to fish when I was little, but haven't do so in a long time now.

And yay, it will be Jamie from now on!

As for the upcoming chapter, oh mercy...I hate there will be conflict at his first Sunday dinner and can only assume it will have something to do with Sherry.

Definitely looking forward to much more.
BlueBlood82 chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
This is one of my favorite chapters so far!
huskielover94 chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
jlmayer chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Love Youtube "How Too's!" The fishing sounded good to me! I miss them fishing together in the show also...these new writer's just need to give it up! Great chapter and so nice Frank and Jamie(love calling him Jamie now) doing something fun instead of business related! Excited for the dinner scene...and have to admit I'm clueless on what could be next (unless it's testifying against Sherry?)
Dief09 chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
I really like this story every update is amazing. I thought you were going to end it after the take down. I'm so happy you're continuing to keep the story going. Very excited for the next part.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »