Reviews for Search and You Will Find
JessieKLove chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Oh I can't wait for the best chapter! Update soon xx
dragonsprit chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Excellent chapter the father son bonding was sweet but the dinner should be interesting can't wait for more.
BLBLF chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
That was awesome. I didn't want it to end. Can't wait for the Sunday dinner. I'm nervous. I hope they don't make him run. The only conflict or loyalty issues I could see would be with sherry somehow but right now I am so happy to see JAMIE happy with Frank :-)
PepperMorganStark chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
I loved it!
reader82 chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Yay, it's Jamie again. This chapter was so cute. I loved the fishing scene, the bonding and how Jamie trusts Frank enough to tell him that being a Reagan scares him a bit.
werks chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
*LOVED* this chapter watching Frank finally get a chance to bond with his son, and Jamie's eagerness after a bit to join him. Choked up myself at the image of the two of them getting their picture taken there at the end. Nice job with the fishing lesson. :) Must admit you had me all concerned with that note at the bottom about the conflict at dinner, until it occured to me what that was about. *sneak preview* Duh. Gonna be good!
JenRar chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Aww, damn! This one was so sweet! :)

Eek! Not looking forward to the conflict next chapter!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 23 . 7/3/2016
Great chapter! Absolutely loved the fishing scene...they need to do more of that on the show...it was always great to have Jamie and Frank fishing/bonding...it was wonderful how Frank was teaching his son how to fish and them getting closer...and Jamie caught a big one! Yes I am very happy we can call him Jamie now..Looking forward to the family dinner...hope it doesn't scare him away!
sammygirl1963 chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Awesome chapter. I love the way that Renzulli is leading Jimmy in the right direction with all the right words. He's saying everything that Jimmy needs to hear to help him start bonding with his family.

And definitely gotta say I am eagerly looking forward to the next chapter as I am craving more Jamie/Frank bonding time. You have made me a happy camper :)!
PepperMorganStark chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
I hope Jimmy will listen to Renzulli
mcgeeksgirl chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Glad Jimmys talking with Tony...glad Frank keeps reaching out to him...Looking forward to their meeting tomorrow!
Iluvtwbf55 chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Guest2016 chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Can't wait for tomorrow's chapter !
JenRar chapter 22 . 7/2/2016