Reviews for Search and You Will Find
dragonsprit chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Excellent chapter I'm hoping the bonding trip goes well can't wait for more.
huskielover94 chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
reader82 chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Wow, you're amazing. Now you're updating so fast that I had to read the last two chapters in one rush. And I loved both of them. It is good to know that Jamie dealt with Sherry and that Frank has his back. Renzulli is a great TO and an amazing friend. Can't wait to see what Frank has planned the next day.
jlmayer chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
What an adjustment for Jimmy/Jamie to be facing! Looking forward to the father/son bonding!
BLBLF chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Perfect. Renzulli was exactly as they write him in the show. Perfect. Poor Jamie. It is weird to just call him dad all of a sudden, but it'll come, hopefully. And I loved his fear about being raised differently so he may not live up to their expectations (or something like that). Aw. So valid but he's sooooo selling himself short. And he's finding out one important thing about Frank already - he doesn't take no for an answer. Lol. Love his text. Not a question - just a statement/order. Lol. As for no one finding out about this, that's a valid worry too.
werks chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Ah, more bonding time with Renzulli... love the part about his wife and the eggs. I so miss his character on the show as he is completely underutilized now. Glad *Jamie* opened up to him once more and that Frank isn't backing off. Looking forward to father/son time tomorrow and I bet I know what they will be doing!
Beth chapter 18 . 7/1/2016
Amazing. Seriously brought tears to my eyes. You are great at this!
Lea chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
I think I held my breath that entire chapter. Excellent!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
sammygirl1963 chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
Awesome chapter as usual. I loved the way you had Frank stand there and watch Sherry Riordan. So cool they way that just seeing Frank, shut her up

Poor Jamie though, I know how much that had to have hurt, not only physically, but also emotionally when Sherry slapped him.
jlmayer chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
Glad she has been arrested!
Poor Jamie...sad to see him so lost but, glad he is going to have a supportive family that loves him in the end. Hope he decides to become a Reagan sooner than later! He deserves it!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
What a takedown! Loved Sherry being speechless when she saw Frank! Poor Jimmy...he has so much to think about..hopefully its a good sign that he doesn't want to be called Jimmy anymore. ..hopefully he lets Frank and the family help him thru this and also talks to Tony...Can't wait til Frank confronts Sherry...Looking forward to next chapter! !
Guest2016 chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
I enjoy this story so much! Thank you !
More emotional stuff coming for sure!
JenRar chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
My heart is just breaking for him.
sabrinalane03 chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
Great chapter like your others. There are a few people who post Blue Bloods stories on this website that could learn a great deal by reading your stories because they write worse than "see spot run, run spot run" with a hundred and one grammar problems and spelling errors. Each of your stories shows how to come up with interesting stories and to write them with talent.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »