Reviews for Search and You Will Find
sydcasy chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
Can't wait for Frank to rip Sherry a new one!
huskielover94 chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
this is great.. cant wait for tomorrow
spencer220 chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
Yet another great chapter. I look forward to reading your chapters every morning. It is obvious to everyone who reads your stories that you are talented.
dragonsprit chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
Excellent chapter I'm glad everything turned out great i can't wait to see Frank gets his turn with Sherry cant wait for more.
werks chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
ooh, I so wanted to give Sherry a smack of my own there. What an evil woman. Poor Jamie, she really put the last nail in there with that comment and he's been so used to being on his own and disappointed with family life, it's gonna be a really big adjustment to see things another way, even with the attention coming from the Reagans.
JessieKLove chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
This was awesome. Update soon xx
BLBLF chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
Loved it. Not sure if I could handle a short chapter. Love the daily updates, don't get me wrong, but it's soooooo good right now. I just don't want to stop :-) Amazing job!
BlueBlood82 chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
Whoa! See us mommy dearest
Dief09 chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
Just got caught up and omg so good I can't wait for the take down.
sammygirl1963 chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
OMG, what a totally awesome chapter. I sat here reading, chewing on my bottom lip as Jamie baited his mom, waiting for her to finally open up...and he got her to do it! I think I was as happy as Frank and Danny when she finally condemned herself with the words she was saying! Way to go Jimmy/Jamie!

I so cannot wait to read the next chapter as that witch finally gets what is coming to her!
LuvJamieReagan chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
Such a great Chapter...can't wait to find out how Jimmy is holding up after this?!
Lea chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
Looks like someone is heading for a well deserved paid vacation in Lockup!
PepperMorganStark chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
One word: Amazing
gr8tb23 chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
Another amazing chapter. I wonder if Sherry will go quietly or if she will try to get one last dig in like Jamie fears and if so what will she reveal?
jlmayer chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
Wow! Jimmy/Jamie did awesome! Just like Danny said...he got her crack! Great chapter!
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »