Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Lea chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Loved the memories shared by Danny and Erin. Something that stuck in both their minds even though they were both so young!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter. Can't wait to read about how Sherry interacts with Jimmy, and how Frank and Danny react to Sherry. SO excited about the next chapter.
Guest2016 chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Yay for the siblings reunion! Another yay! for tomorrow extra-long chapter! Can't wait
mcgeeksgirl chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Great chapter...Danny and Erins recap of the day Jamie was kidnapped showed the guilt the both feel and got their perspectives on how distraught their parents were..Loved Erin hugging Jimmy first thing..Danny and Frank will be listening to Jimmy talking with Sherry...can't wait to see how that goes...anxious to read more!
jlmayer chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
It was nice to hear Danny and Erin's side of what happened. Good luck to Jimmy with what is facing him trying to crack Sherry!
reader82 chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
I hope that Danny is right and Jamie gets that confession... can't wait for tomorrow.
huskielover94 chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
love this story.. cant wait for more
EstApple chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Another great chapter ! Hope it's not gonna be too hard for Jimmy to get confessions... can't wait to read it tomorrow !
dragonsprit chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Excellent chapter hopefully the sting goes well and sherry gets hers. The moment between Erin and Jamie was sweet can't wait for more.
social worker chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between the three siblings.
JenRar chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Poor Jimmy. :( I loved Erin's reaction. lol
werks chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
Wow, this was a good chapter, loved the Danny/Erin talk and the fact that her smothering sisterly hugs have been unleashed on poor "Jimmy", but have to honestly say I can't wait for tomorrow and the big showdown! Love the comment about him never making trips home and Danny's plan on how to get her to talk is a good one!
BLBLF chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
I liked his comment about "especially these two". I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow. Can't wait! ... As for the story of his abduction, I can't even imagine what goes through a family's mind. Kudos to all those who find a way to survive something like that. I can totally see Jamie/jimmy taking time to warmup to them.
JessieKLove chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
This is getting really tense. Update soon xx
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2016