Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2016
Such a great story! Can't wait till the next chapter! :D Love the way you describe the characters. They are so like in the series, especially Frank. I can firmly see him act in my mind as if it was an episode in the original series. Thank you for keeping on writing. :D
sammygirl1963 chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Definitely my most favorite chapter yet. How I love the fact that Jimmy went to talk to Frank about his mom and ended up spending the night, just the type of bonding situation that both father and son needed.

So looking forward to reading much more! Must admit that I will hate when this story ends as it is so good!
Lea chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
No worries on the late update...glad you are able to give us a chapter each day! Gives me something to look forward too! Glad Jimmy is reaching out!
LuvJamieReagan chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Ah, so glad that Jamie reached out! Good sign he was comfortable enough to sleep there and eat with the family!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
I can't wait for the Regan's to hear how Sherry treats her 'son'
mcgeeksgirl chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
That was awesome! So glad Jimmy showed up at Franks and they talked til they fell asleep. ..loved Henry's pancake breakfast and that Jimmy is going to confront Sherry...cant wait to see how Danny and Erin react to Jimmys visit and looking forward to them getting Sherry to confess...the Reagans aren't going to be happy when they see this woman and how crappy she treated Jamie...hopefully he will want to be called Jamie eventually too!
MadTom chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Another excellent chapter, consistent with the characters and canon (except, of course, for the basic premise for this alternate universe)!
jlmayer chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
So exciting! A break through! Good for Jimmy/Jamie! Loving this story!
BlueBlood82 chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Loved all the father/son bonding in this chapter
reader82 chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Later than ususal? Are you crazy? You give us daily updates and I love you for that.

How Jamie finally decided to come to Frank was the best. And then he fell asleep on the couch. So adorable. Its good that he sees Sherry for what she is now. Can't wait for the siblings to join forces.
Daniel Reagan chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Can't wait for more please update soon-Danny
Guest2016 chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Arghhhh! Such a sweet moment for this newly father/son relationship !...can't wait for the rest of the family to get theirs!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Yes! And all three siblings togetherwith Jamie/Jimmy somewhat accepting things:)makes me very happy
StoneyT456 chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
So so good! I was searching so hard to find a god Blue Bloods story and werks recommended you. Keep writing!
dragonsprit chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Excellent chapter glad Jamie is on board the family bonding is sweet can't wait for more.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »