Reviews for Search and You Will Find
PepperMorganStark chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Very good chapter!
I was really happy to see Jimmy looking forward Frank and I loved their moment! Pops in the end, I love it!
EstApple chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Everyday I'm waiting to read your new chapter and I never be disapointed so far ! That's a great story and a really nice chapter. Can't wait to read more ! (sorry if there are mistakes, I'm french)
iheartlife chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
What a great chapter! ;)
social worker chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Great chapter. I loved the family moments between Frank, Henry, and Jimmy.
huskielover94 chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
LuvJamieReagan chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
Excellent as always...looking forward to tomorrow's installment!
Lea chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
So, glad to have Linda in this chapter. She is such a great character but, so misused/underused in the tv series! Love how she keeps Danny in check!
JessieKLove chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
I hope Sherry pays for what she did to poor Jamie and his family. Update soon xx
JenRar chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Aww! Damn, the picture stuff made me sniffle! So good!
werks chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Aw, pancakes with Henry and the PC in pj's again... what says welcome home better than that? It sounds like the fake momma is about to get hers with the whole Reagan family getting set to come after her!
BLBLF chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
That was soooooooooo good. Loved it!
Dief09 chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Oooooo someone gonna get in trouble hahaha
mcgeeksgirl chapter 17 . 6/28/2016
Another amazing chapter! Linda's advice and support for Danny was perfect! And so glad the Sarge was able to be there for Jimmy again and offer more advice...can't wait to see what Jimmy s next move is! Love this story and u write the characters perfectly..I can picture he words coming from their mouths!
sammygirl1963 chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
Wonderful chapter. I am crossing my fingers tat Jimmy/Jamie reaches out to his family, if only to say he is thinking things through. Danny definitely needs to know there is hope with how on edge he is.
Dief09 chapter 17 . 6/27/2016