Reviews for Search and You Will Find
social worker chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between Danny and Linda.
JessieKLove chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
I feel so sad that he'll never get to know Joe. Update soon xx
werks chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
Glad "mom" has become Sherry now, "Jimmy's" coming along and putting himself back together if he can work again. Good that Renzulli is patient and there for him. Loved the Danny/Linda scene and could just picture her wanting to take the knife out of his hands by that point. lol. Can't wait for the next update!
PepperMorganStark chapter 16 . 6/27/2016
Your fic is really good! I hope Jimmy decides to give a chance to the Reagans to know him
Laura Louisa Lewis chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Great series of chapters this past week! Hope it won't be too long before Jimmy can start to accept his newfound family - maybe with Renzulli's help?
sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Loved Renzulli's advice to Jamie, and I know he will take the words to heart. I feel so bad for the Reagan's, but I am so glad they agree to let Jamie take the lead...it's what is best for their youngest!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Wow! Awesome chapter! Glad Jimmy confided in Sarge and he's trying to help...I LOVED Erin and Danny's reactions...Erin was so emotional and just wants to hug her lost brother and Danny is ready to charge over there and get him...hopefully Jimmy comes to see Frank next, as the next move is his to make...can't wait to read more!
tbk9.2011 chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Yes! This is getting really good :D
jlmayer chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
This story just makes your heart break for all they have lost through the years due to Sherry's selfish act! Looking forward to the next chapter and how Jimmy is handling it all!
iheartlife chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Such great writing! Thanks for posting! ;)
reader82 chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
It's good to see that Frank is the voice of reason here. Danny really acts before he thinks and in this case he could ruin everything by forcing themselves on Jamie so early. And its nice that Jamie talks to Renzulli and isn't alone with his thoughts. Can't wait for more.
JenRar chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
I can totally understand all of their reactions, both Danny & Erin AND Frank & Henry. And loved the conversation with Renzulli. :)

This is my current drop-everything-to-read fic. :D So thanks for the update!
JessieKLove chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
I love that you update so often. I wish Joe was alive in this but the story is great anyway! Update soon xx
Dief09 chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
I hope Sherrie gets arrested lol great update
social worker chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Great chapter. I loved when Tony discovered the file about Jamie's kidnapping..
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »