Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Daniel Reagan chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Can't wait for more please update soon-Danny
huskielover94 chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
dragonsprit chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Excellent chapter hopefully renzulli gets tjrough to Jamie and helps him take back his life can't wait for more.
werks chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Loved Renzulli, and the fact that Danny was ready to go full force ahead without thinking about all the emotional stuff... he's a cop! Reagans's don't clock out! He's gotta learn. LOL. Big brother has arrived. :)
BlueBlood82 chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Love that Renzulli was the supporter for Jamie. this story is coming amazing
BLBLF chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Glad they are giving him space. Can't wait to see what's next.
gr8tb23 chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
Great chapter, I love how it was just Frank telling Jamie the truth. Although, If the stress of the possibility of being a Reagan is enough to make him sick, I have to admit I am curious what will knowing the truth do to him? But most importantly will Jamie be able to embrace this family he never knew existed or will Jamie want nothing to do with them?
hiddenhearts13 chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
I never read fanfiction that hasn't already been completed but when I saw the description for this one I couldn't stop myself. This is amazing- keep up the good work! :3
sammygirl1963 chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
Whew, so glad that Jimmy was just a little bit accepting...realizing that indeed he is a Reagan. I can understand his hesitation about what Frank wants him to do, so it will be interesting to see if Renzulli can persuade him, or just what will happen.
Lea chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
What an amazing chapter...so sad for Jimmy and his life being turned upside down but, excited that he has a new family to get to know! Looking forward to more!
huskielover94 chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
this is great.. cant wait for more
Lic. Lu chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
¡Oh por todos los cielos! Es genial me tienes súper enganchada. Gracias por la historia, tenía mucho quew no leia algo tan bueno
social worker chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
Great chapter. I loved that Jimmy is starting to accept the truth.
social worker chapter 14 . 6/25/2016
Great chapter. I loved how shock Frank was even though he already knew the results.
Aurora Abbot chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
I am in love with this story! So much. Thank you for posting! The new chapter alert is probably the highlight of my days, lol!
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »