Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Guest2016 chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
Aaaaahh !...sooo good! I want more!
Can't wait for the family reunion... there won't be a dry eye in the room!And When Danny finds out the DNA results!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
Yay! New chapter:) Jamie finally knows!
LuvJamieReagan chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
That last paragraph was a killer! Poor Jimmy. Makes my heart break for all he has endured and lost!
social worker chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between Renzulli and Jimmy.
tbk9.2011 chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
I wonder what you would think about Jimmy going to confront his mom on his own and getting into trouble? Like if got upset about what he missed or something and left without telling the family. Idk I'm just excited to see Jamie having a backbone in a story and actually holding his ground on the validity of what he's feeling and going through mentally. So good! Keep it up!
social worker chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
Great chapter. I loved Jimmy's temper tantrum.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
Fantastic chapter! Loved the ending with Frank at least getting to touch his son and Jimmy s emotions! Hopefully when Sarge stops over, Jimmy will confide in him now and he will confront Sherry...Can't wait to read more!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 14 . 6/25/2016
So happy for Frank...and I love how he needed Garrett to do this for him!
idadri chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
i'm so sorry. Poor Jimmy...
Dief09 chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
Awesome
JessieKLove chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
I love this story so much! Update soon xx
dragonsprit chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
Amazing chapter hopefully hopefully Jamie helps out he deserves a real family can't wait for more.
JenRar chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
I just wanna cry about the end. *cry*
werks chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
Poor Jamie, let's use his real name now since he knows, and Frank... I could just picture his big sad hound dog expression having to relive that in front of his long-lost boy and still not feel the acceptance quite yet. Glad he gave him a little dad hug there at the end anyway though! Well done!
reader82 chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
I loved the ending of the chapter with a little bit of father - son bonding and I hope, we're going to see more of it in furher chapters.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »