Reviews for Search and You Will Find
Daniel Reagan chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
can't wait for more please update soon-Danny
jlmayer chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
Very touching chapter! Poor Jimmy and Poor Frank! Definitely looking forward to more!
BLBLF chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
OMG. Loved it. Heart-wrenching. Poor Frank. Poor Jamie. I wanted to jump in and give them both a hug lol. Frank handled it so well. Jamie handled it better than I thought. Loved when he changed his mom's name to Sherry. I guess it's sinking in slowly. I meant to add that I so loved Garrett reading the news to him yesterday. And I can't wait for renzulli to find out.
BlueBlood82 chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
Loved the Frank and Jamie/Jimmy moment! They both have a lot to process,
PepperMorganStark chapter 14 . 6/25/2016
Do you want to kill me?! God! Frank will talk with Jimmy! I will die until the next chapter!
I love your fic! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
More! I want Jamie's/Jimmy's reaction. I'm loving this story:))))
BlueBlood82 chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Oh I hope he does...Great update
sammygirl1963 chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Hopefully with having to process everything he learned from Renzulli, Jamie, I mean, Jimmy will be ready to accept the news he is about to hear from Frank! Oh how I wish you were updating again today...I am dying to find out how Jimmy reacts!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
I can't wait to read the next chapter. Jimmy, Erin, Danny, and Henry's reactions are going to be priceless. Beautifully written. Can't wait for the rest.
Lea chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Glad Frank is doing this one between him and Jimmy. This so needs to be a Father and Son moment! (Love how you write about Frank. He is such a great character!)
LuvJamieReagan chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Wondering if Frank will find Jimmy/Jamie when he goes to talk to him...the way Jimmy reacted yesterday I would think that he would want to face his Mom! Loved the reaction Frank had and felt so bad for him!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
Ah! I got a little teary eyed. What a moment. :)
Guest2016 chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
This story is addictive...! I think Jimmy will be more open this time around ( I hope), poor Frank... can't imagine what he's going through.
social worker chapter 11 . 6/24/2016
Great chapter. I loved finding out why Jamie was kidnapped.
social worker chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
Great chapter. I loved how much excitement Danny had after he saw the the birth mark.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »